Chapter 16

It was only one day left until the blood moon ball and Sonic was getting the maids and servants to prepare the ballroom for it.

Flame walked down the stairs and saw the maids decorating the ballroom. "Huh?"

Sonic turned his head and smiled, seeing Flame. "Ah Flame! What brings you here?"

"I was coming to see you." Flame said.

"Oh, I see. I was busy getting the ballroom ready for the blood moon ball tomorrow." Sonic smiled. "Why did you want to see me?"

"I um...wanted to see if you could...uh..." Flame rubbed her arm.

"...You want me to take you to the city before the ball night, don't you?" Sonic raised a brow after reading her mind.

"Y-Yeah!" Flame nodded.

"Hm...I don't know..." Sonic hummed.

"Please? It'll just be for a few hours." Flame said, giving him her puppy eyes. He blinked and groaned as she had done this before, but he wasn't able to resist it.

"Fine. I'll take you tonight and we'll return back to the castle at midnight." Sonic sighed.

"Yay! Thank you!" Flame hugged him and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

Sonic blushed slightly and smiled, chuckling. "N-No problem."

Flame smiled as she let go of him and ran upstairs to her room, Sonic watching her with a smile.

(Yeah sorry for not updating for a long time guys -v- been a busy week)