Chapter 3

4 Years Later 

Jasmine's P.O.V. 

I Was On My Way To Work At KlubX . The Hottest Strip Club On This Side Of Town That John Owned . I Thought About What Today Was And It Was Derreck's Birthday . He Was Turning 21 . We Was 2 Months And Three Days Apart . I Finally Pulled Up To The Club And Went In The Back Where All The Other Strippers Were At Getting Dressed . I Pulled My Outfit Out Of My Bag And Began Getting Dressed . I Was The Prettiest In This Bitch I Dont Know Wheree John Found These CuntFaces At . When It Was My Time I Went Out On The Stage . Im Not Gone Say I Was A A Pro At This Stripping Shit But The Niqqas Loved It . Once I Got Done Dancing I Walked Over To The Bar To Get A Drank . I Looked Over To My Side And Saw A Group Of Niqqas Walking In The Club Heading Towards The V.I.P. Section . The Bartender Came My Way .

" Wassup Jazz . What Can I Get For You Today ? "

" Sh.dd Give Me Some Of That New Hennesy . "

" Comming Right Up Ma . " He Said With A Smile Ad Poured My Drank . I Walked Back To The Back Room To Refreshen Up When John Came Trotting His Drunk Ass In Heree . He Aint Even Been Here For More Than 30 Minutes And He Already Fucked Up In The Headd . He Really Needs To Learn How To Control His Fucking Liquor . 

" Its A Group Of Niqqas That Want A Bad Bitch In The V.I.P. Section . They Willing To Pay Stack So You Need To Get Yo Ass Out There . " He Said With A Slurred Voice . I Shook My Headd And Rolled My Eyes . I Cant Stand This Nigga . I Would Have Been Gone But When I Got Into A Fight With A Bitch At School For Callinq Me Out Of My F.cking Name My Acceptance Letter Got Demolished . And They Took It Back . I Was Torn And Criedd For Days . I Was Really Lookinq Foward To Leavinqq This Bullshit Ass Life Of Mines And Begin Another . 

" Okay . " I Said Back And Got Up Making My Way Towards The V.I.P. Section . When I Got In There I Saw A Really Familiar Face . He Was About 6'2 And Had Some Sexy Ass Hazel Eyes . He Was Caramel Skinned Color And He Was Sexy Af . I Pushed Those Thoughts To My Head When Some Niqqaa Approached Me .

" Ayee Lil Mama , Can You Show My Niqqaa Over Theree What Youu Workinqq With For His Birthday Today ? " He Said Pointing To The Familiar Face . I Nodded My Head And A Smile Appeared On My Face For Some Odd Reason . I Walked Over To Him And Sat ON His Lap And Began Grinding On Him . He Gripped My Hips As I Moved Around On His Lap . So Many Wrong Thoughts Were Running Throuqh My Head As I Was Pleasuring Him . But Instead Of A Lap Dance , I Wanted To Do More . 

" Jasmine ? " He Questioned . I Looked Back At Him And Before I Could Say Anything I Realized Who The Fuck He Was . I Was SO Embarassed . 

" Derreck ? Omg . I Have To Go . " I Got Up Off His Lap But He Grabbed My Wrist Letting Me Get No Further . 

" Damn , Its Been A Long Time . Lets Go Outside Real Quick . "

" No . I Have To Go ! Im Sorry . Happy Birthday Though . " I Tried To Pull Away But He Was Just To Strong . 

" Just Give Me One Minute Jazz . One Minute Thats All Im Asking . " He Said . I Gave In And We Walked Outside To The Front Of The Club . I Was So Ashamed And Embarassed . 

" So , Long Time No See Baby Girl . Whats Been Up ? How You Been Doing ? " He Asked . I Looked Over To My Side And Seen John Giving Me Death Glares . One Thing He Did Not Like Was Seeing Me With Niqqas That He Didnt Pick Out . I Really Needed To Get Out If This Position . 

" Look Derreck , Sorry . But I Really Need To Go . It Was Nice Seeing You Again . " I Tried To Walk Off Aqain But Once Again He Grabbed My Wrist And Held Me Back . 

" Jazz , Whats The Rush ? Why You Trying To Avoid Me ? "

" Im Not Trying To Avoid You . I Just Need To Go . "

" Alright Well Can I Have Your Number Then ? " He Asked . I Thought About It A Second Before Giving It To Him . Luckily . He Didnt Pull His Phone Out To Save It Untill I Walked Off . I Sighed Of Relief Because I Knew John Was Watching His And My Every Move . 

" Come On We Leaving . " He Grabbed A Hold Of My Wrist And Took Me To His Car . Wtf Was This Grab Jasmine's Wrist Day . We Weree In The Car And It Was Silent Besides The Radio Playing .

" Who Tf  Was That Niqqa You Was Outside With ? " He Asked With His Yet Slurred Voice But Angry Also .

" Nobody . Just An Old Friend . Mind Yo Damn Buisness ! " He Looked At Me And Just As We Walked Inside The House My Phone Started Ringing . I Looked At The Unknown Number And Ignored The Call And Then It Beeped From A Text . I Looked At The Text And It Was The Same Numer . The Text Stated That It Was Derreck . I Shook My Head And Looked Up To A Angry John In My Face . 

" Who The Fuck Was That ? " He Asked . 

" Nobody . " He Snatched The Phone Out Of My Hand And Looked Back Up At Me . I Guess He Knew That Derreck Was The Boy At The Club Because Next Thing I Know I Felt A Sting Across My Cheek . I Held It In Pain And A Tear Flew Down My Cheek . 

" Who The Fuck Is Derreck ? " He Threw My Phone Back At Me . I Didnt Say Anythang . So He Hit Me Again In My Stomach And Dragged Me Up The Stairs By My Hair . He Constantly Beat Me Untill The Next Minute All I Could See Was Blackness . 

- COMMENT 

- VOTE

- FAN

- SHARE

- 3-5 Comments For Next UPDATE . : )