Chapter 5

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I Woke Up With A Set Of Arms Around My Waist And A Bare Chest Up Against My Back . I Looked Over To See Sleeping Derreck . The Sun Was Beaming Through His Window And I Reached For My Phone On The Nightstand on my side of the Bed . I Picked Up My Phone And Saw The Time . No Wonder The Sun Was Out . It Was 5 In The Afternoon . I Had The Urge To Pee So I Shifted My Way Out The Bed Trying Not To Wake Him Up . I Walked Out The Room In Search For The Restroom . He Hadd Somee Closedd Doors In His Room But I Didnt Bother To Go Through His Things So I Searched Outside The Room . This House Was So Big And Pretty It Was Hard For Me To Find It . I Gave Up And Lightly Shook Derreck's Shoulder He Woke Up And Looked Up At Me .

" Wassup Baby "  

" Umm D , Where Is Your Restroom . " He Stared At Me For A Long Time Beforee Answering Me . I Wonder What He Was Thinking About ! 

" D ! ! " I Said A Little Louder And I Guess He Got Out Of His Thoughts Because He Answered  

" Ooooh , Umm Do Youu Want Thee Biqq Restroom Or A Little One To Go Into ? "  

"It Really Don't Matter . I Just Need To Go Piss ! " He Chuckled And I Smiled .  

" It's Next Door . " I Ran Off To The Restroom Andd Pissed . As I Was Washing My Hands I Looked In The Mirror And Noticed That My Make-Up Dissapearedd . Then I Realizedd That's Why Derreck Was Staring At Me Like That . He Saw The Bruises On My Face . I Shook It Off And Went Back In His Room . He Was In His Restroom Which I Thouqht Wass His Secondd Closet . He Wass Brushing His Teeth . He Had Nothing On But His Boxers . He Glanced At Me And I Smiled At Him And Looked Away . When He Was Finished He Came Out And Sat On The Other Side Of The Bed .

" Why Didnt Youu Tell Me Youu Hadd A Restroom In Your Room ? ? "  

" Why Didn't Youu Look Aroundd ? ? " He Said With A Smirk On His Face .  

" I Didn't Wannaa Invade Your Personal Space ! " 

" Soo , Youu Wannaa Talk About It ? ? " He Asked .  

" Not Really . "  

" Youu Know , You Can Tell Me Anythang And I'm Always Gonee Be Theree For Youu ! " He Said In A Carinqq Voicee .  

I Took A Deep Breath And Began Telling Him Everything From When I Moved With Him , Up Untill Now . He Wrapped His Arms Aroundd Me And I Burried My Headd In His Chest Cryinqq ! I Didn't Move And Neither Did He . He Wiped My Tears And Continued To Hold Me . Even Though I Didn't Wanted To Tell Him , It All Just Flowed Out And I Felt Comftorablee Talking To Him . I Mean At One Point We Weree Bestfriendd Why Wouldn't I ? I Looked Up At Him And I Saw All Types Of Hurt And Anger In His Eyes . I Knew That He Wanted To Do Something About It But I Told Him Dont . He Accepted My Word And Let It Go But I Could Still Feel His Tension .

Derreck's P.O.V.

I Looked At Jasmine's Face And Noticed She Had Bruises All Over . I Hopee That Niqqaa She Was With Last Niqht Didn't Touch Her . So Many Things Were Roamingg Inside Of My Headd That I Forqot She Hadd Even Asked Me A Question .

" D ! ! " She Saidd A Little Annoyed . 

" Ooooh , Umm Do Youu Want Thee Biqq Restroom Or A Little One To Go Into ? "  

"It Really Don't Matter . I Just Need To Go Piss ! " I Chuckled . 

" It's Next Door . " And With That She Left My Room To Go To Thee Restroom . Little Did She Know I Had A Restroom Sitting On The Riqht Of my Room . I Laughed And And Got Up To Brush My Teeth . I Felt A Pair Of Eyes Digging A Deep Hole In My Sidee Andd I Looked Up To See Jasmine Theree Smiling . She Was So Beautiful . I Turned Back To The Sink And Finished Brushing My Teeth . I Sat Down On The Other Side Of The Bed . We Started Talking And Then I Asked Her If She Wanted To Talk About It . She Obviously Knew What I Was Talking About Because She Saidd Not Really . I Sighed . I Needed To Know Wtf Was Going On . She Finally Gave In And Told Me . I Was Beyond Pissedd ! I Wantedd To Fuck That Niqqaa Up . What Type Of Sick Bastard Wouldd Do Somee Type Of Shit Likee That To His Own Fucking Daughter ! That Explained Why He Was Looking At Us Like That In The Club And Her Wearing All This Long Sleeve Shit In Thee Middle Of The Summer Night ! She Cried And Cried In My Chest And I Wasnt Gone Stop Her . I Was Gone Be There For Her No Matter What , I Comftored Her . My Phone Wass Ringing Uncontrolably But I Ignored It ! I Put The Gamee Beforee Her Once . I Didn't Plan On Doing It Again ! I Finally Had Her Back In My Arms And I Didnt Wannaa Let Her Go . I Guess She Felt The Anger In Me Because She Told Me Not To Do Anything . I Said Okay . But I Know One Thing For Suree That I Was Finnaa Havee To Get That Niqqaa F.cked Up ! After I Don't Know How Much Time , It's Was Getting Dark I Asked Her If She Was Hungry Since We Havent Ate Sh.t All Day . She Didn't Say Anything . I Looked Down At Her And Realized She Was Sleep . I Laid Her Down And Went Inside The Kitchen . I Checked My Phone And Had 10 Missed Calls . 5 From Shad , 2 From Chris , 1 From Dj , And 2 More From Michael . I Laid My Phone Down And Started Cooking . I Will Fuck With Them When I'm Donee . When I Was Donee Cooking I Went To Go Check On A Sleeping Jasmine . She Looked Like She Was At Peace . I Smiled And Jumped In The Shower . When I Got Out She Was Still Sleep . I Called Shad Back .

" Niqqaa Wtf So Important That Youu Calling 5 Times Dawqq ? "  

" Manee We In Some Shit . Chris Got Shot And Youu Need To Bring Yo Ass To The Hospital Niqqaa ! " He Yelled Back In The Phone . Wtf , Did This Niqqaa Just Say Chris Got Shot ...  

" I'll Be There In 10 . Which Hospital Y'all At ? "  

" MeadowCreek "  

" Alright Then Niqqaa . I'm On My Way. " I Hung Up And Was Still Confused As To Why My Little Niqqaa Just Got Shot . I Looked Over At Jasmine And Smiled . I Grabbed A Sheet Of Copy Paper And Wrote Her A Note . Went Downstairs and Madee Her A Plate And With That I Was Speeding Down The High Way To The Hospital ! The Shit A Niqqaa Gottaa Go Throuqh Being In The Game .

Jasmine's P.O.V.  

I Wokee Up And It Was Dark . I Looked Over To My Sidee To See It Empty But A Note Replacing His Presence .  

" Hey , Sleepy Head . I Made Diner And Fixedd You A Plate . It's Downstairs On The Table In The Kitchen . Your Not Going Back To That Place You Used To Call Home Because This Is Now Yours So Get Comftorablee . I Had To Go To The Hospital , Hopefully I Won't Be There Long ! Enjoy Baby Girl . Love D . "  

I Smiled At The Note And Went Downstairs To See A Plate Wrapped In Foil Full Of Food . I Don't Know What It Is He Had Made But It Was Good . I Didn't Know He Could Cook Like This . After I Got Done I Hopped In The Tub . It Was Hot And Steamy With Bubbles . God , I Haven't Had One Of These In A While . I Sat In The Tub For Atleast A Good Hour Relaxing And Soothing Myself . I Felt Good ! I Put On Some Shorts And A Tank Top . I Put My Curly Hair In A Messy Bun . I Checked My Phone And Looked At The Time . It Was Almost Midnight . I Wonder How Long Derreck Has Been Gone And Why The Fuck He Was At The Hospital . I Had 15 Missed Calls From John And 2 Texts From Him Asking Where I Was . I Didn't Respond . I Just Turned My Phone Off And Laid Down . I Turned The T.V. On And Smiled At The Appearance . Derreck And I's Favorite Movie Love And Basketball Was On . I'm Not Even Gone Lie , Being In His Arms Had An Affect That I Can't Even Explain On Me . I Felt Like His Arms Was Were I Was Meant To Be And Where I Needed To Be . I Think I Was Falling For HiIm Again . Honestly , I Did Still Love Him But I Couldn't Go Weak And Fall Back In His Trap . After Being Heart Broken By Him I Gave Up On Love And Really Didn't GAF About Niqqas . Especially With What I Had To Go Through Living With John . I Wondered If Derreck Had Moved On . I Looked On His Dresser And Saw Him With A Girl And Another Boy In A Picture Toqether . She Was Pretty And I Wondered If That Was His New Girlfriend . Don't Get Me Wrong , If It Was It just Was . I Couldn't Get Mad . We Were Over Years Ago But I Could Lowkey Be Kindaa Jealous . And For Some Reason I Was . I Know He Said That This Is Now My Home , But I Didn't Want To Depend On A Niqqaa All My Life . I Needed To Get Myself Toqether And Get A Job So That I Can Have My Own Shit And Be Independent . Starting With Picking Up The Rest Of My Things , Getting My Car , And Going On A Job Hunt Tomorrow . I Heard A Door Slam And Walking Up The Stairs . I Looked At The Time From The T.V. Guide And It Was 2:38 . It Must Have Been Really Important . He Walked In The Room , Looked At Me , And Smiled . He Has Been Smiling At Me A Lot Lately . Wonderss .......

- COMMENT 

- SHARE 

- VOTE 

- && FAN .

- 5-10 Comments For Next UPDATE . : )

- 5-10 Votes For Next UPDATE . : )