Chapter 1: Heartbreak Gone Wrong

"His name is Calum, he has black hair, brown eyes, he looks Asian, but he's not. He's Kiwi. And he has these plump lips, and he's in a band, and he's totally vanilla. So that's why I need you to do him so I can break up with him." The brunette said to Elena, leaning towards her. "Can you do it or not?" Elena could smell the flavor this girl's bubblegum; peppermint.

"Don't doubt me, sweetie. Just tell me where he'll be. I'll be there." Elena says, cockily. "Good. We're going to be in some bar in downtown L.A. Show up in your sexiest dress and I'll get Calum drunk enough to push himself to you." The brunette says as she walks out of the apartment.

Elena sighs, as she heads upstairs to look for her sexiest dress. Elena didn't expect to make a living out of this. She didn't expect breaking hearts would be something she would be good at. Although she acts like she's been doing it for a long time, she's actually done it for almost a year. She has broken multiple relationships, a few of them were in the entertainment industry, but she was unrecognizable when she was out and about breaking hearts and relationships.

She didn't want to break people's hearts. But then again, it pays the bills, and her medical condition.

As she goes through the racks, she finds the perfect outfit, a champagne body con dress, with silver stilettos. She gets ready, takes a bath, fixes her hair and makeup. Her phone rings, seeing a familiar caller ID, Austin. Austin was one of the few of the many hearts she was paid to break. But this guy, he didn't want to take no for an answer.

Elena had to move apartments just to get away from him. Changing her phone number didn't seem an option, since she applied for to a modeling agency two weeks ago, and she wrote her current number. She had to wait for a call or text from them whether she was in or not.

She gets a text from Calum's supposed girlfriend saying that they are in the club, and she should hurry the hell up. Lia sighs as she slams the phone a little too harsh onto the table. What a demanding bitch. But then again, she's paying her. She sighs as she books and Uber and waits in the lobby of her apartment building.

Waiting out there, she gain tons of looks from both men and women coming in and out of the building. She tried her best to look busy on her phone. She tried thinking of a to-do-list, but that just wasn't her. Once her Uber arrives, she walks inside the car.

The silent ride went on about for almost half an hour. This club is really far away. She walks in the club, it was around ten at night, and people were increasing. She waits in line, until her phone vibrates in her purse. Someone was calling her. She figured it was Austin, but it was the one who hired her.

She answers before huffing out a hello. "Where the hell are you?! I have another party in an hour and I need you to do this!" The brunette whispers, but obviously impatient and annoyed. "I'm here. I'm waiting in line." Elena answers montonously.

"Oh for fucks sake," The brunette sighs annoyingly as Elena hears mutters from the other line, and the music seems to drown out. "What are you wearing?" The brunette asks.

"A champagne bodycon dress, with silver stilletos." Elena describes. The call ends as she stares at the phone briefly and put it back in her purse.
As she waits in line, she sees a familiar face walking towards her. She was dressed in a black dress, with a criss cross detailing at the chest area and red pumps.

"Come with me." The brunette says abrasively as she pulls Elena out of the line and basically drags her into the front. The bouncer looks at both women as the brunette says, "She's with me."

The bouncer opens the door as they both walk in. The brunette pulls her in the ladies bathroom. "Can you still do this or not?"

"I definitely can." Elena says as she tries to walk past the brunette. "Here's some things to help you get Calum's attention." She grabs Elena's shoulder. "He likes sweet, confident, innocent girls. So, I'm gonna need you to be that."