How you to met - c.b.

3rd P.O.V.

You were known as the cute nerd at school. Many boys at your school adores you and didn't even hesitate to ask you out but no one has ever caught your heart.

One day the school receives a new student named Corbyn Besson and he shares the same interests as you are about space, science and everything. The teacher decided that it will be best for you to be his study partner since he has a lot to catch up.

"Ok Corbyn, Y/N will be your study partner so get along." the teacher explained. He answered with a shy nod and you think that its cute for him to do that.

"Corbyn, I was thinking if we could do a study session this afternoon in the school's library?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll see you there?" He answered, walking straight towards his next class.

Y/N P.O.V.

The rest of the day was boring when the only thing in my mind is the new student I just met a couple hours ago. I mean I couldn't just fall in love like that right?

The bells rings and I pack my bag and started fast walking towards the library. What I didn't know is that I was actually jogging.

I spot his blonde hair near the window. He eyes was lost on the book he was reading.

"Hey ready to start the lesson?" I asked.

Let's just say that is was not long that you and him are together after that incredible afternoon.