1.Exhausted

Taehyung

"Leave"

"What?"

"Can't you hear me? I said leave!"

Her red plump lips pursed in anger and annoyance as her smoky and painted eyes looked at me furiously with her hands strutting her hips in a graceful elegance. It's been a while since I last saw Amber and clad  with her black dress I found it sexy. But that was it. I just find her attractive and sexy but she's been bugging me since we fucked a week ago.

Can't she see that I just used her?

"But baby, I love you."

I looked at her blankly and scoffed.

"We just fucked once and you have feelings for me? That's just bullshit!"

"Baby, what we did together that night was special for me and I need you...."

"Well, deal with it because I don't see you that way, Amber. You may leave."

She held my hands and looked at me with tears pooling down her face.

Ugghh... I can't stand girls who cry.

"Amber, quit this drama and get the hell out of my office! I'll give you money if that's what you need but never ever show me your face again."

"No... Taehyung, you don't understand. I'm....."

Before she could finish, I shouted at her.

"Do I have to repeat myself!? Just leave!"

She jumped a bit because I shouted a little too loudly.

Just then, my secretary barged in my room full of panic.

"Sir!? Did something happen?"

"Take this woman out of my sight! Immediately!"

She nodded and approached Amber.

"Miss, I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me.Please."

Amber slightly nodded, still a sobbing mess. And she slowly left with my secretary.

I slumped myself down onto my chair and exhaled heavily.

My muscles felt like they will snap any minute. It's been tiring with my job as a CEO alone and a woman had to add to my problems.

Work is always my first priority and women comes next.

Tomorrow is another day, right?

a/n:I'm sorry if this chapter is short but I promise it will get longer.

Please vote, comment and share. A little feed back doesn't hurt. 😊😊😊