Deny Denial [Amber x Sulli]

Sulli closed her eyes as she washed her face in the ladies’ comfort room at the mall. After she wiped her face dry, she saw a guy washing his hands beside her.

“AAAHHH!!! PERVERT!!!” She slapped the guy out of instinct.

The guy looked at Sulli in shock as his hand covered his throbbing reddened cheek. “Wait! It’s not that you think!!! I’m a girl!!! Well, a tomboy to be exact.”

Sulli blinked once… twice… “Oh!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sulli paled when the new student was introduced. Her name was Amber. She was the tomboy that Sulli slapped at the mall.

Amber’s eyes landed on Sulli with a flicker of recognition. She chose to sit at the empty seat behind Sulli. She leaned forward and whispered. “You still owe me an apology.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the girls’ locker room, nobody gets shy except for the very conservative ones with changing their clothes. Sometimes, they even show off their colorful innerwear / underwear and compare each other’s breast size.

Sulli had finished changing into her jogging pants. She was about to change into her PE shirt when the tomboy was suddenly standing beside her. Sulli instinctively covered her chest and her panda designed bra.

“It’s not like I don’t have what you have.” Amber said as she took off her shirt.

Sulli blushed as she hurriedly changed into her PE shirt and went out of the locker room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The volleyball players were wearing mini shots and a low V-neck shirt which gives you a peak of their cleavage. Sulli didn’t like the way Amber’s eyes seem to be eating up the sight.

“Who’s that girl?” Amber pointed to one of the volleyball players.

“OMG!!! Are you checking out Krystal?!?! She’s just a minor!!!” Sulli exclaimed.

“So? She’s pretty hot for a minor unlike…” Amber looked at Sulli from head to toe. “…you.”

“I don’t want someone like you to check out on me anyway!!! Humph!!!” Sulli stomped away angrily. She hadn’t noticed the amusement in Amber’s eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“You know, you sill haven’t apologized yet.” Amber slipped on the seat beside Sulli when she saw that Sulli was eating alone in the canteen.

“Here. Have some fries.” Sulli pushed the plate of fries towards Amber.

Amber wondered why Sulli was suddenly being nice as she helped herself with some fries. After a while, Amber noticed Sulli’s depressed expression. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m failing in English.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Amber had been tutoring Sulli in English so she was curious as to how Sulli did in her English tests but Sulli never tells Amber about her scores so Amber doesn’t have any idea if Sulli was passing the subject or if the tutoring helped Sulli.

“Could it be that you’re only pretending to be dumb in this subject so that you could spend some time with me?” That’s the only thing that Amber could think of because Sulli never let her see the test scores.

“No way!!!” Sulli leaned away from Amber. “It’s not like I’m doing this to be able to stare at your face, listen to your amazing English or feel your warmth with the closeness of our bodies. Not at all!!!”

Amber simply raised an eyebrow. After all, Sulli sounded too defensive which seem to imply the exact opposite of what she said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In their next tutor session, Sulli left in a hurry. Amber wondered why before seeing a stack of English test papers on the table. Amber was finally able to see Sulli’s English test scores. From the old tests that consisted of fail and barely passing scores to the latest tests that consisted a few mistakes and almost perfect scores.

A flower was seen lying right next to the test papers. It was a white bell flower which meant gratitude~ thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Amber felt Sulli’s soft lips on her cheek. “What was that for?”

“To replace the slap.” In a way, it was also an apology from Sulli. “Other than that, it doesn’t mean anything else so don’t think that I like you or something like that.”

“Stop being in denial.”

“I’m not in den---” Sulli got completely shut up when Amber kissed her.

And she kissed back.

THE END

A/N: This is the first f(x) fic that I wrote that is not a crossover!!! ^_^ I started writing this in the middle of class years ago. Inspiration just suddenly hit me. Please comment!!! ♥ I love comments!!!