( three → real life )

A/N!
finn is aged up to 16 while everyone else is the same age. josh is still 19 and owns a house with lucas in this fic. scout lives with other house mates who you will meet later on.

-

scout held the two bags filled with snacks in her hand as she opened the front door to the ovalle house slightly, once it was open a little bit she kicked it open all the way making sure to grab the attention of the others

"what's up fuckers?!" she yelled in a high pitched voice, mocking the little kids from the one vine.

josh from the other side of the room, phone up to his ear looked straight at scout with a confused look.

everyone thought she was in deep shit until he cracked a smirk and yelled back, "why do you have my phone?!"

scout tossed the bags full of snacks onto the near by couch and flicked him off playfully, "fuck you that's why!"

"hey my live is number one and blowing up with comments about you two. how swEET." finn told the whole room while rolling his eyes and looking over at josh who was still ordering the pizza and scout who had already opened a bag of cheetos.

"what can i say? josh and scout, the gods who fight on social media are the best." scout chuckled while stuffing her face with cheetos and lucas trying to steal some, that lead to his hand getting slapped and cool ranch doritos getting thrown at his head.

chloe snorted and watched finns live blow the fuck up. "did you just talk about yourself in third person? also, it's been a while since you two have fought."
she spoke as josh hung up and walked back over to the group on the couch that was watching storage wars for some reason.

"our war has been put on pause because we both don't feel like fighting right now." josh explained to chloe and the viewers on finns livestream.

"how long till the pizzas here?"
scout asked while finishing off her little bag of cheetos.

lucas shrugged and spoke with a mouth full of chips. "about 15-20 minutes."

finn, out of nowhere started to laugh his ass off. this caught everyone's attention as he calmed down and started to explain.

"ivy (spicyboyivy) said that 'scout ovalle' had a nice ring to it and everyone's flipping their shit." he smirked as he pinned the comment while scout and josh rolled their eyes at the same time.

"yeah right." they both said, scout looked up at josh with a confused expression while josh looked down at her with the same look on his face.

"do we need to start a fucking war again?" josh sighed, taking finns phone and reading the comments that practically begged for another war.

"fine. i'll win this time and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" scout announced to the whole live stream and room as she rolled her eyes at her own words.

"yeah okay. what are you going to beat him with? your subway sandwiches?" lucas asked, throwing the empty bag of chips at scouts head.

"that's it. no more free meatball subs" scout huffed, causing lucas to gasp dramatically and pretty much jump off from his spot from the couch onto scout.

"please god don't take away those delicious subs! they are the only reason i'm still alive! plEASE!" he spoke, pretending to sob into scouts shirt.

the whole room laughed besides josh who continued to read comments. "it's true. i bet if you look in the fridge there is still a sub from yesterday."

and with that, scout pushed lucas off and ran to the fridge, swinging it open and grabbing the sub. "ah ha! i didn't give you this! you stole it from my fridge when you came over yesterday! so this is mine!"

chloe put her face in her hands as josh turned the camera to face lucas who got up to try and get 'his' sub from scout who was standing on a chair so lucas couldn't grab it.

"those fucking kids." chloe groaned as finn, who was now on the floor, continued to laugh his ass off.

"okay you fucking dumbasses come here so we can read these comments." josh yelled so scout and lucas could hear him over their debate on who's sandwich it actually was.

scout but the sandwich away and called a truce with lucas while he sat down next to a calmer finn and a disappointed chloe. scout rolled her eyes and saw that there was barely enough room for her on the couch unless she wanted to get squeezed.

"since there is no room i must sit on someone's lap so i don't have to sit on the chair over there and be a fucking loser." scout spoke, which immediately lead to a almost all of them yelling out 'not it!'

"not it!" finn shouted a bit too loud, always wanting to be the 'winner.'

"not it!" chloe said without a single doubt in her voice as she tried to fix her necklace

"not it!" lucas threw his hands up, knowing he wasn't the last one to say it.

"not- SHIT" josh, the last one to try and say those fateful words.

scout scoffed as finn took his phone back while she sat on josh's lap.

"y'know, i'm not THAT heavy!" scout laughed lightly at the group who just shrugged and payed more attention to the live.

"we just wanted to fuel this whole josh and scout ship thing." finn whispered to the two.

"oh fuck you emo!" scout gasped, slapping finn on the back of the head, not hard though. she wasn't about to be filmed abusing a superstar.

"it'll blow over. it's not like we have fan accounts for the ship or anything. we aren't THAT cool. isn't that right, FILLIE?" josh smirked, his words directed towards scout at first then over at finn.

"you'll pay for that Joshua!" finn growled, watching the comments fill up with fillie shippers.

"no one even calls me that shit!"