Chapter 2

I found myself running out of the stadium, crossing the road and I sat on the bench, next to a pond.

I buried my face in my palms, not minding if people would judge me.

Just then, I felt someone beside me.

"Can I sit?" he asked in a manly, rather cute voice.

I had a feeling it was those flirty teenagers. I nodded and slowly looked up as he took sat next to me. He was in a black hoodie, white jeans and white vans. He had a black beanie and sunglasses on. I couldn't describe how he looked exactly because I couldn't really see his face. He was tanned and he had a tatoo on the back of his neck. I noticed some brazillian words tattooed on his arm as his sleeved were rolled up to his elbow.

I felt the awkwardness in the air so I wiped off my tears and sat up straight, admiring the pond that had beautiful fishes swimming in it.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I didn't bother to look at him to answer as the fishes attracted my attention.

"Yeah," I replied.

"I see you're Neymar's fan," he laughed. I rolled my eyes and finally looked at him.

"Yeah, so?" I asked, standing up. This isn't helping. After what Zac did, I don't think it's possible to ever see me smile.

I adjusted my brasil jersey and started walking a few steps before being grabbed by my wrist. I had a few cuts on them since I was in alot of depression recently. And this smart stranger chose to grab me right on the scar. I gave out a small squeak as I pulled my hand away.

"Why would you do that?" he asked, looking at my wrist.

"Why would you care?" I asked, walking away. He didn't bother to leave even after being yelled at. He walked beside me, following me to the nearest mall. I decided to go there since it was always packed with alot of people and if he chooses to attack me, I'll be safe as I'm crowded with alot of people. I quickened my phace so that I'd reach the mall even faster. With him following by my side was surely uncomfortable.

We reached the mall shortly and I quickly went to the food stall to buy some food. I ordered my favourite Chicken Rice. Maybe this would take my mind off Zac.

Before I could even hand my money to the cashier, the stranger generously paid the meal for me. I wonder why he wad doing this. Is this a trap? Or maybe he's doing this to be my friend?

He took a seat infront of me and gave me a wide smile as I started eating.

"Okay, what the hell do you want?" I asked, quite pissed off.

He smiled.

"I want to know you more," he said as he removed his shades. My heart felt like it exploded in me. Is this real?