hey folks. 👻

okk so to start off

• i fucking hate sakura*.

• i fucking hate sasusaku.

• i fucking hate sarada. #namingachildsaladischildabuse

• i don't give a fuck if you like her/ship/child. i don't, this is my book. have a problem? dm me. and i like drama. i will take ya ass down anywhere.

• if you see that i have a FACT incorrect, please dm me so that i can correct it. if you are just butthurt by my opinions, fuck off will you mate.

• i'm aware that sasusaku is "canon".

• i'm aware that sasuhina is non-canon (crack ship).

• i haven't watched the whole naruto series, but i have read enough data and wiki to know enough about it to form opinions and i have pretty good logical skills. so i can determine if something is illegitimate or not (for example, see †).

• this is not my main account so do not be alarmed if i am inactive 99.99½% of the time (see clover-n;shikatobi).

• this book was inspired by ann-ee and macabrek.

thanks.

*i like her in the original naruto series in which she is a small child (for a brief time, not the whole series). though she does begin to come off as psycho and clingy in that series, it is cuter because she is an innocent adolescent and not a fully grown adult who will do what is needed to have her way.

† itachi uchiha's "mother" mikoto uchiha has a birthday only nine days away from her "son's". doing required subtraction it will show that she would have only been 18 for nine days when she gave birth to him while her "husband" would have been 23 at that time. (note: he is the captain of the police force..) more on this topic in oops || mikoto logic.