the problem with multi sakura ships. 🙅🏼‍♀️

hey folks. it's me, shika. 👻

before we get started today i have a little survey.

i wanted to do some of these things-

1. q & a
2. create a shika challenge
3. make a "tea" book (school, instagram, viral internet shit)
4. make a blog about daily life (diary/journal)

so yeah just leave me some suggestions in the comments. that's all.

anyway,
some things i will be addressing in this chapter:

• she is too committed to sasuke
• other people don't like her
• they do not know each other
• the legality is fucked
• it's toxic
• wrong timeline

counterclaims

• they have similar personalities
• nice physical appearance

1) she is too committed to sasuke.

i don't know who would need me to elaborate on this but idc i will anyway. since sakura's childhood, she's been committing herself into a nonexistent relationship with sasuke. during the introduction of team seven, sakura says she wants a future with sasuke, and that has basically stayed it the whole time. she wouldn't love anyone else besides him even though i don't think he really loves her back.

2) other people don't like her.

well this one is really simple. i get making up ships that have no hope, you know. i like sasuhina but at least sasuke is on the neutral with hina. i know that if sakura met itachi, then he would NOT date her considering he loves Izumi already, and also i mean he probably wouldn't like her obsession with his brother. most uchiha wouldn't like her. the uchiha are badass and snobby, and sakura is loud and obnoxious. sooo. yeah.

3) they do not know each other.

OKAY HERE IS A BIG ONE! some of the most popular sakura ships involve people that don't even know he exists.

"mudderfukkin lIAR bish it's sAsUsAkU and They KNowEach OTheR ehh"

1) itasaku
2) madasaku
3) fugasaku
4) shisaku
5) mikosaku
6) oc/saku

(some others:

kakashi, any akatsuki, any konoha 11, any female or male that isn't ugly)

(btw if you ship any of those fuck u)

most of it is uchiha, but still. they don't know her. most stories have little to no context on how a specific character knows her. if there is context, it's usually an AU. like "fugaku was sakuras boss and he fukked her lmao" or they pull out the most offensive, untrue, mind-changing action.

"he yanked off sakura's underwear and he raped her."

"he raped her."

"raped her"

"raped"

aHEM

they put people with the most beautiful wives as rapists.

sasuke is not a rapist.

fugaku is (actually he might be a rapist but only a statutory rapist because mikoto was 17 and the timelines don't match bleh) NOT a rapist.

shisui, kakashi, mikoto, itachi, and madara are NOT RAPISTS.

it might be a sensible topic in some cases, but really?

most people who get raped or sexually assaulted do not talk about it usually and most times they do it's not to the police or a counsellor or someone who can help them, it's to a boy or the internet for pity.

if you haven't been raped, it's WRONG to wish for it, or fantasise about it. that's nasty. i'm not even kinkshaming.
it's wrong.

it's retarded.

4) the legality is fucked.

this mainly goes for sasosaku, itasaku, and madasaku but some other could be true. like for example, if Sakura is 15 and sasori is 35. tf? that's shit. (i had to remove the n word because some pissy crybabies who don't know the rules.) hentyway, that really is nasty. 20/40? sure. 35/80 weird flex, but ok. 15/45? aha, no bitch. that's illegal.

5) ITS TOXIC

if you had a little friend, a young lady/dude with a lot of potential and room in their heart for even the cruelest of people, would you be happy if they hooked up with a nasty, rude, and flat out abusive mate? would you just let them be used over and over again because those evil people always find a way to get into your heart and then manipulate them to do whatever they tell them to? (low-key I'm shaking while I write this because I have a friend with a boyfriend who's kinda neglectful and I will beat his ass why you playing) no. only pussies let their friends get treated like that and not do shit about it.

well, this can go both ways. sakura, bitchy as she is, can have a nice side. and i'm not talking about the fake ass side she shows to only sasuke in hopes that he will love her because he won't. i'm talking about whenever she's just calm and normally talking to people, like hinata or shikamaru or tenten. if sakura wants somebody to love her, she'll probably try to act like that, and some evil ass folks will walk all over her. ex: akatsuki.

on the other hand, sakura is still very dominant. imagine the roles i described above were swapped. some people in this naruto universe are very very gentle & submissive and it's wrong to support letting somebody like sakura trample their innocence and use them for her own sick pleasures. ex: leesaku. also, taking someone who is submissive as hell and then making them the Dom over sakura? lol 🤮. ex: sakuhina.

6) wrong timeline

this actually is a spin off to the legality is fucked. it is so because they'll ship somebody like 2 generations before her time like what lol 🤮. like.. hashirama or Madara. bleck. sometimes Fugaku or shisui who you sure as hell know are at least 5-10 years older than her. Fugaku is about 25 years older. and that's disgusting his wife is so fucking sexy he ain't got no business up in Sakura's stanky puss self.

• sakura and some of her partners have similar personalities. anger issues. ex: pein.

• sakura is pretty. she is one of my favorite characters to draw because her design is pretty simple. and in some ships, her partner's color looks good too.

WOOSH! HOLY SHIT! that took me over 2 months to write! sorry it was so short. I've been going through some stuff in colorguard, ooh wee. it's winter guard season now, and yesterday was our first show. we placed third, but I didn't perform. and then some bitches started drama with me-

anyway, as usual rate this. 1-20. and let me know what you would like to read next. love the bitch, shika.