Chapter 11: Saturday Morning Hookup

The sun shines in through the small cracks of the blinds in Dakota's room

The sun shines in through the small cracks of the blinds in Dakota's room. The young girl's eyes flutter open, feeling pain throbbing in her cheek. Her pillow is more solid than before, warm too. She cuddles into it, burying her face into the cigarette smoke smelling pillow. Her hands slide up the pillow, feeling a nub of some kind. That's when it hits her. Dakota sits up, seeing Hank laying there. She had been laying on him
She can't help but notice how peaceful he looks. She leans down and kisses his cheek, seeing him smile in his sleep. She shakes his shoulder, trying to wake him up. He gently pushes her away, shifting to his side. She grabs his arm and shakes him.
"Hank! Hank, wake up!" Hank jumps, looking around.
When he sees Dakota, he calms down. He lays back and rest his forearm on his forehead, groaning from his sore knuckles. Dakota straddles him, putting her hands on his chest.
"Hank, wake up!" She says happily.
"I am awake." He groans "I need food. And sleep."
Dakota leans down and attaches her lips to Hank's, holding his face gently. His hands find themselves on her waist, keeping her steady. They kiss slow at first, very tender and mild. Dakota slowly begins to grind on Hank. He grabs a hand full of hair and flips them over so he's on top of her, between her legs. He kisses her deeply, more intense, as he pulls her closer to him. She wraps an arm around his neck, grinding up on him. He lets out soft groans, his hands pulling Dakota closer to him. She takes off her shirt, revealing her blue bra. Hank kisses her once again before trailing down her body, leaving a hickey trail. When he gets to her panties, he hesitates. Dakota slips them off, flinging them aside. She grabs Hank and pulls his chest close to hers. The kiss gets steamier, more rushed. Hank slides his sweatpants off, grinding against Dakota. His hands grab her wrist and pin them down, kissing her neck. She lets out soft, joyful moans as she wraps her legs around his waist.
Dakota leans into his ear. "Let me take my bra off."
Hank lets her go, watching as she reaches back and undoes her bra. She sexily pulls it off and throws it to the floor. He looks down her body, seeing where everything is. Dakota lifts his chin, making eye contact. He hesitates for a moment.
"Are you sure? Don't you want to wait or something?" Hank says softly, running a hand through her wavy hair.
She gives him an annoyed look, pursing her lips sassily. "I just want to get off with you, Hank. I'm not into the 'I just want to feel pretty' shit."
"But are you su-"
Dakota whines, throwing back her head in impatience. "Hank, fuck me please!"
Hank stands up, going into the miniature bathroom. He searches frantically through the drawers for a box of condoms. He finds it in the middle drawer. He opens the box and grabs one, rushing back into the bedroom. Hank crawls back on top of Dakota, opening the condom. He puts it on carefully, trying not to tear a hole in it. He then grabs Dakota's legs, pushing her closer to him. She opens her legs for him, giving him access. He positions himself.
"Ready?" He pants, already tired.
"Hell yes." She says impatiently.

The room is filled with loud moans and a squeaking bed. Hank lays between Dakota's legs, doing as she had asked for. For Hank, it feels wrong and dirty but yet so right and good. There's a few scratch marks down his back, from when he couldn't hold himself back from her. Dakota suddenly screams, her face full of bliss. She relaxes, biting her lower lip. Hank pulls out, gasping for air. He quickly takes the condom off, tying it before he throws it away in the bathroom. He walks back into the bedroom, laying next to Dakota. She lays with her legs still open, gasping for air. She looks over at him.
"So, that's it? That's what sex feels like?" She lays on her side, propping her head up with her hand.
Hank nods his head, wiping the sweat from his brow.
"Yup, that's sex." He stares up at the ceiling fan, preying for forgiveness.
Dakota suddenly smiles at him. "Lets do that again."
Hank looks at her with wide eyes, a smirk on his face. He stands up and goes to get another condom.
"Get the whole box, Hank!" Dakota calls after him.
He closes his eyes, hanging his head back as he chuckles. He grabs the entire box and walks back into the bedroom. He puts the condom on and then climbs onto the bed. Dakota pushes him down on the bed, straddling him. She kisses him madly, smiling into the kiss.
"Damn, your beautiful." Hank says after she climbs completely on top of him.
Dakota blushes, smiling at the compliment. She leans down and kisses him again, slower and more passionate.
Hank pulls away, his expression sly. "Hurry up and fuck me before I do it myself."