Introduction to the twins

"You and I, we don't want to be li-" Oh sorry I didn't see you there,  you just caught me singing my fav song by One Direction. Hi, I'm Vanessa Merrell and welcome to my story, here is everything you need to know about me so far. I am 22 years old, my b'day is August 6th 1996, I have a twin sister called Veronica (Roni for short), I have a boyfriend called Aron Burriss and my best friend (apart from Roni) is Kian Lawley. There, I think that is everything important you need to know about me, if I missed anything I'm sure they will pop up somewhere.

"Them, we can make it ti-" Oh sorry I didn't see you there, you just caught me singing my fav song by One Direction. Hi, I'm Veronica Merrell and welcome to my story, here is everything you need to know about me so far. I am 22 years old, my b'day is August 6th 1996, I have a twin sister called Vanessa (Nessa for short), I am currently single and my best friend (apart from Nessa) is Lauren Riihimaki. There, I think that is everything important you need to know about me, if I missed anything I'm sure they will pop up somewhere.

A/N Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story, I'm not sure how often I will upload but I will try and do once a week.