9 1/2 Months Ago...

No-ones POV

Roni and Nessa were waiting for their next class when they saw the one and only Mr Aaron Burriss. They both had a huge crush on him and so they would get into little arguments like who should talk to him first. Aaron was in the same class as the girls and so when he came closer to the girls they both started blushing. Roni and Nessa  knew that Aaron had a crush in one of the twins but they didn't know who. Today Nessa was going to ask Aaron out.

As Aaron was walking to his next lesson he saw his two favorite twins staring at him and blushing a little. Aaron had a crush on Roni but the twins didn't know that. Today Aaron was going to ask Roni out.

Roni, Nessa and Aaron walked into their class and they all sit on the same row. Nessa nd Aaron couldn't concentrate an the lesson as they were concentrating on something else. Aaron was thinking about the perfect was to ask Roni out and Nessa was thinking about the perfect way to ask Aaron out.

1 hour later
Aaron's POV

Now that the lesson is over I finally have the chance to ask Roni out in a date. I saw her talking with her friends so I checked my phone quickly until she had finished. When I saw her friends walking off I took my chance but before I could move I was pulled aside by... Nessa.

I could see Roni walking down the Hall and so I had to hurry up my convo with Nessa:

"Hey Aaron" She said while slight blushing
"Hey Nessa, will this take long?" I asked while watching Roni walk away.
"No, I just wanted to ask you something" She replies sheepishly.
"Ok, what?" I said not really laying attention as I watched Roni turn the corner.
"I was wondering if... You wanted to go out with me... Like in a date?" I heard her say but didn't really understand as I wasn't listening, I saw Roni turn the corner and completely disappear so I quickly blurted out a "Yeah, sure" and ran off to where I saw turn even though I wasn't fully sure what I was agreeing to. I rushed off hoping to catch up with Roni as I heard Nessa shout "OK, text me later". I was confused about what she wanted me to text her for. I just kept running to find Roni but when I turned the corner, she was no-where to be seen. Because I couldn't see Roni, I stood there trying to think what Nessa asked me, then it hut me... Did I just agree to go in a date with her?!?!

I realised it was time for my next lesson so as I was walking I thought about all the pro's and con's to going out with Nessa and there were more pro's so I decided to go along with it, what could go wrong?

Later that day (after school) (still Aaron's POV)

I decided to text Nessa about our date. Here is the convo:

A: Hey Nessa, when do you want to go out?
N: Hi Aaron, idk when, you can pick ad I'm always free.
A: OK, how about tomorrow, I will pick you up a 7pm?
N: Sounds great, can't wait.
A: OK, see you then, bye
N: Bye

The next day 6:50pm (still Aaron's POV)

It was nearly 7pm and I was on my way to pick Nessa up. I had booked a table for 2 at a really nice and fancy restaurant as I wanted to seem like I really liked her. I know it sounds mean but maybe I will grow to like and maybe love Nessa.

It was 7pm and I was sat in my car looking at the twins house before I got out my car and walked to the front door knowing Nessa was waiting for me to knock on the other side. After a couple if seconds I knocked on the door and almost immediately Nessa answered the door and she looked beautiful. I already knew the night was going to be better than I expected.

3 hours later (still Aaron's POV)

Our date had come to an end. We went to the restaurant, then we drove to a cliff which had a lovely view if California and we sat there for ages. It was lovely, maybe u was growing feelings for Nessa.

I was driving Nessa home but on they way I was thinking whether or not I should kiss Nessa, I decided I should wait and see if the moment us right.

When we reached Nessa's house we both got out the car and walked to her front door. I turned to her and she turned to me. I started talking by saying "I had fun tonight" followed by a smile, she replied "Me too" while blushing, I just giggled. "Maybe we could do this again sometime?" she said. I honestly did start having feelings for Nessa so I agreed said "I'd like that".

We both stared into each other's eyes and the moment did feel right so I slowly leaned in and so did she. Our lips eventually met and we kissed for a couple of seconds. It was great. Now I knew I liked Nessa.

End of Flashback.
Aaron's POV

As I had just finished thinking about Nessa and I's first kiss, I got a call. That 1 phone call had turned my smile upside down...

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been on holiday for the past 2 weeks and lost data on 29th so I had to wait till I came home today to update. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do u think upset Aaron at the end?