Ch. 1

"LIZ ! THE GAME IS ON!" Rose yelled from the living room .

Her husband, Melvin (26), is a player for the Cavs. He had a bad injury, so unfortunately he was stuck in the house and couldn't play today.

There's Me (24), Rose(23), Diamond(23), Carrie(22), Abigale(22) and Kara(24).

In college, we all decided we would put money in for us to buy this two story house. It has have 5 bed rooms, and the person who paid the most got to choose their room first, which was me. Abigale and Kara share a room.

Rose is mostly known for a hairdresser, she used to always love doing hair since we were in middle school. It was amazing how she could braid hair under 10 minutes.

I'm very well know for being head doctor at the Mystic Falls Hospital.

Abigale, Kara and Carrie end up becoming a color guard teacher. We were all in it at some point, but I started in Intermediate school, and dropped out as soon as we got to high school.

As I ran down the stairs to catch the game, I went into the kitchen to fetch some snacks. Carrie walks in and steals a chip out the bowl, I smacked her hand.

"Ow! why would you do that?! It was only one fucking chip!", she rubs her hand.

"I don't care, you're suppose to be watching the game. I got this in here, I don't need your help. Thank you though!" I winked at her with a grin while grabbing the candy out the cabinet.

She made a stank face.

"Bitch, you know I don't even like basketball that much, only watching it because that thing hogging the tv." I rolled my eyes and went back to fixing the snacks.

"You sure taking a long ass time with these snacks." Rose came in and ate a chip. I slowly turned towards her and stared. I pushed her head as she started laughing.

"What you can do is grab them bowls and take them into the living room. Thank you!", Carrie started laughing and grabbed the candy bowl.

"Cavs v.s Warriors, 124 to 122"

"LETS GO BABY ! ANDD. ONNEE!", Melvin yells at the TV. I rolled my eyes when I sat down on the couch. Melvin tries to reach over to my side of the couch to get some of my popcorn. I shot him a look and he put his hands up surrendering. I gave Rose a look and she already knew what the look was. Rose snatched the remote out of his hands, changed it to netflix and everyone started clapping.

"Man, fuck all of y'all!" he leaned back on the couch, got on his phone and started watching the game.

"You know what?! Lets watch a horror movie!" I said excitedly. Rose started scrolling down the page and spotted one that caught Carrie's attention.

"Lets watch that one, Still/Born" Carrie pointed out. They all looked at her, "HELL NAW!". "Are we looking at the same cover ?! I don't think we are but i'm good.." Kara put the pillow in between her and her legs. Rose ignored her and we watched it anyways.

 Rose ignored her and we watched it anyways