Ch.2

The lights came back on

My eyes wouldn't readjust to the lights, so I closed them again. I don't know if it was the liquor in me, but it feel like this pain is numbing, it doesn't hurt as much but it still has it's kick to it.

I struggled to get up, I tried to at least call out someones name, but it felt like I was stuck under a spell, Sleep paralysis almost. Can breathe and  see but can't move or talk.

I tried opening up my eyes once again, and my vision started getting blurry. I started thinking to myself..

Is this how i'ma die?! Still single and alone.. didn't even have children yet..I can't go out like this.. not like this

"She's still breathing" I felt someone lay their hand on my chest. I directed my eyes to the figure trying to steady them to see a blurry version of the dark voiced man hovering over me. My eyes started getting heavy and I gave up the fight and closed them again. The man picks me up with no effort and started running.

I slightly opened my eyes to see blood all over his face.

He layed me down in the back seat of, what I was guessing was, his car and caressed my cheek.

"...You're still beautiful and will forever be beautiful.." He says as he kisses my cheek. "I'm going to get you the help you need so sit tight, and don't die on me." I tried to keep my eyes open. I tried to speak but everything is weak.

I blacked out again

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"Don't let me consume you." A voice said

"Hello?!" I looked around these trees to find who was speaking to me. It was complete darkness.  If this was hell, I don't know what i've done.

"Don't.. let.. me.. consume.. you.." The voice was right in my ear I jumped back and looked around there was no one there. A wolf came behind the trees. Even though it was so pretty, it struck more fear into me. As I was bagging away, it was. coming closer. I turn around to run and I ran into what I thought was a tree but it was a shadow.

"WAKE UP!!" It screamed

I jumped and woke up quickly. I started breathing heavily.

What kind of fucking dream was that?!?

I looked around to see that I was in a hospital room. I moved to one side of the bed and realized nothing is hurting anymore. Remembering what happened, I lifted up the blanked to see my shot wound, its already healed. It looked like something so unreal to see my wound looked like a scar.. when it just happened.

I heard the door swing open and I locked eyes with Diamond who almost dropped her coffee.

"Y'all she's awake !!" She screamed into the hallway, next thing I know I see my friends run straight into the room. They all hug me one by one.

"How are you feeling Liz !?" Carrie asked as she put her hand on top of mines

"Um, I actually feel perfectly fine.. surprisingly. I'm still just very confused on what just happened.." I stood up and everybody jumps to stop me.

"Literally I'm fine! I don't feel any pain at all! Like actually no pain" I moved around to show them I'm fine. Physically yes? Mentally nowhere near fine. I want to know who that man was, and how does he know me. Why the hell did my wounds heal so quickly. Why did I recover as quick ? All these questions but no actual reasonable answers

The nurse walks in with a clipboard, she looked at my vitals and everything else. She lifted up my shirt in a rudely manner and wrote something down.

"She's in perfectly good shape, she can go home, but I do advise her to please lay down and rest. Something that was confusing me and the doctor was, Ms.Harris..you're gun wound was healed when you were brought in." She says in a concerned to tone.