COLD

"What?" Karma responded. "Sorry I just thought I saw something." I could've sworn I saw a floating triangle where that odd man with a yellow t-shirt stood. Then the man who induced my hallucination started walking towards us. "H-hey Bill." Karma said as bill walked up and sat next to us. "Hi. Oh you must be Dipper Pines. I've heard so much about you. Seriously I've lived in this town for a week and i already know everything. Everything." He stuck out his hand, "names William but you can call me bill." Bill. Bill? Bill! BILL! "You're Bill?!" I screeched. "I know what youre thinking and yes i was cursed with the same name as that awful demon." He said, winking on the word demon. It's bill. It's definitely bill. Karma gestured towards the tall figure saying "He is also being super kind to me for no reason. Just like you." "Im not being 'super kind'. Im being a decent human.  I cant believe this town would be so terribly rude that you cant even eat at the diner. Does anyone else stand up for you? Because from what I've heard me and bill ,who showed up a week ago, are the only people not completely tormenting you." I preach, cringing at me calling bill a human. Bill seemed to take notice of this but rather that making his usual smirk he just backed me up saying "Please tell me there is some other decent being." Then karma opened mouth to speak but he closed it. Opening it again he whispered "The sheriff and deputy." OF COURSE!  I always suspected that Sheriff Blubbs and Deputy Durland were in a homosexual relationship, but even if they aren't it's good to know that this kid isn't completely alone.   Still I craved more knowledge about this child's dire situation, asking ,"Are they friends of yours?" He simply responded with, "T-Technically, but i can see them more as parental figures, b-b-but that might just me and my perspective and I have no idea what they think a-a-a-and maybe they don't think that and I just don't know." So I take that  as a father figure  relationship. "Look, you have blood on your cheek. Let's go clean that up." I said trying to avoid the dreaded parent talk. He stood up, then he fell down. Bill asked if he could walk so Karma tried again; no luck this time. Eventually me and Bill carried him to the shack. The weirdest thing was that when we carried him I could feel Bill's arm, due to the way we carried him, and it wasn't warm lie a human's (go figure) but it wasn't blazing hot like a demon who seals his deals in fire. It was cold. About half way to the shack i actually had to move my arm to keep it from getting frost bite. "Why on earth is your arm so cold?" I asked the dark skinned male with banana yellow. "Its a long story that can be summed up with lack of possession." "Are you serious or are you just trying to guilt me?" " Heh both." Then out of nowhere Karma speaks up saying "What do you mean possession, you're kinda rich so you have plenty if possessions." Shit. I forgot he was here and now he's gonna find out bill is Bill and chaos will ensue and "Some cheap psychic cursed me to be cold and alone until i procure a rare rock. Ergo j don't have the right possessions." That was a really good that Bill came up with. Thanks kid. WHAT!!

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT FELT NATURAL TO END THERE. CHECK ME OUT ON THE GRAVITY FALLS AMINO UNDER THE NAME RED. (umm whats another quote) THIS WILL BE THE LAST FORM YOU EVER TAKE.