Chapter. 1

Hyrule Warriors-Two Thrones: chapter.1

The land of Hyrule had many leaders. But the two leaders that lead the two largest kingdoms were Princess Zelda of the Hylian's and king Ganondorf who is king of the Gerudo's. The two kingdoms were once at war until a brave hero clad in green stepped forward and brought peace to the two kingdoms. Now with the war ended, the two kingdoms slowly try to make peace with one another, trying to understand and accept their differences...though it wasn't easy. But both sides did their parts the best they could while the hero watched over everything, keeping the peace between the two the best he could.

Today was a special day in the lands of Hyrule, for it was their princesses coronation to become queen, since the early death of the king. All of Hyrule were invited, however...Impa could not quite trust the Gerudo king and refused the princess to see him, so it was clear that the hero of peace, Link, would be sent to deliver the invitation to the king, out of the goodwill of Zelda and her people. Link had no problem with this, so he saddled up on his beloved friend Epona and made his way to the Gerudo desert. Ridding across the grass fields on Epona's back always gave the hero a sense of freedom, losing and enjoying himself to the vibrations of the ride and the winds that blew through his hair. However, fighting on his horse was just as thrilling and there was honestly no one else Link could trust in the heat of battle to watch his back but Epona.

Just when it seemed smooth sailing to the king, there were a few foes up ahead. But that didn't stop Link and Epona, in fact, that only increased their speed as they charged ahead before Epona landed a stomp down, trampling the Buckoblen's beneath her, leaving the staggered Poe to Link, quickly finishing them off, continuing to head for Gerudo valley, slaying anything that came their way. But what they didn't know, was that as soon as they set foot in the sands, they were being watched...Once Link had finally made it to the castle, the drawbridge was lowered without a single soul standing guard. Leaping off Epona, Link headed inside the castle while Epona ran off as to hide her self, and waiting for Link to call for her once he was finished here. As expected, the castle was fitting for a dark king and yet, at the same time, it had an inviting atmosphere to it, something Link didn't expect of the king's castle. However, now that he was inside, there were many guards all over the place while two Darknut's escorted him to the throne room. Once he had finally made it to the throne room, he was met with the very tall, very masculine, very gruff king Ganondorf. He was sat upon his throne, seemingly amused by Link's visit.

"Oh, and what do I owe the pleasure of the peacemaker?" Not sure exactly how sarcastic the king was, Link stayed on his guard and kept a straight face as he approached the king before kneeling down in a respectful manner with a hand to his chest and a hand to his back before standing up straight once more.

"My king, I bring an invitation to the Princess's coronation. It is out of the goodwill she asks for your presence" Spoken well and respectfully, Link declares the offer to Ganondorf.

"Hahaha! Really now? I guess I couldn't say no to the princess's kind offer, now can I? Let the princess know I'll be coming" Evil was still quite evident in the king...But Link put his faith in the king and only replied with "Thank you, your highness. We will be pleased to see you later tonight when the celebration begins" Before heading out the door. Link knew Ganon might still be evil at heart...but he wouldn't do it, he wouldn't be the world's fated hero, slayer of evil...He was tired of hearing about those old legends. All Link wanted was peace between the two kingdoms, bringing light and darkness together as one, which is why he never ended up taking on the master sword, because there was no need for it...not this time. Link was only aware of his destiny because a young girl named Lana and her sister Cia had foretold him of the bloodshed that was about to unfold, so he instead decided to choose peace, giving Zelda and Ganon both the chance to live.