Chapter.6

Waking up with hay stuck to his cheek, clothing and even his wounds, the hero stretched with a few groans of pain. He was quickly greeted by Epona and welcomed her with a smile as he pet before getting up. He needed a bath before dressing his wounds and considering his tunic was the past hero's clothes, he would need Zelda to fix them.

"Alright, I'll be back later Epona" After one last pet, Link left the stables and handed over his tunic to the queen before getting washed up, caring for his wounds afterwords. Zelda didn't take long so the tunic was returned to the hero in no time.

"Thank you your majesty"

"Of course Link, your my beloved hero, and Hyrule's peace maker" She smiled at the hero, relieved to be of any help.

"Alright, I'm off " Link smiled in return before heading off to fetch Epona and most likely get dragged along with Linkle on some mission.
Zelda watched him leave, wishing she could be closer to him...but she felt like her feelings wouldn't reach him...

"W-Wait!" But she had to try, so she called out before he was gone...

"What is it your majesty?" He was always formal with her...he respected her...But could he feel more towards her?

"I...never mind" But she couldn't do it, so she shook her head and went off to her room with Impa following behind. Link wasn't sure what to think, so he made his way to the stables to go find Linkle.

-HYRULE FIELDS-

Training once more together, Linkle finally got the chance and decided to ask the hero where he went yesterday. Though she ended up spending time with Volga, she still wanted to know.

"Hey Link" Lowering her weapons, Link did the same.

"Where did you go yesterday? I didn't even see you get back"

"I...uh..." Link really wasn't sure what was going on between him and Ghirahim, so he didn't exactly want to tell Linkle or anyone about it until he knew what was going on...but at the same time, Linkle was the closest person here he could call a friend, other than Epona...So he told her everything, aside from getting his ear licked.

"What a weirdo...But Link, do you trust him?" For someone like Linkle, trust was the most important thing when it came to people.

"Do I...trust him?" Link wanted to trust that Ghirahim was on their side...but he couldn't help but feel...uneasy around him and yet...he felt like it would be so easy to let his guard down around him if he wanted to...

"...For the sake of the peace treaty, I'll trust him" Despite his uneasiness with Ghirahim, he had to trust him. This was his duty as the peacemaker, as the hero.

"Than why don't you try talking to him? Get to know him!" The girl asked, smiling.

"Talk? To Ghirahim??" Linkle either has never met Ghirahim before or she was nuts...which was the case sometimes with the young girl.

"Yeah! Let's go visit Gerudo castle together!"

"Well...alright" Something inside told Link this would end badly but maybe the girl was right. Maybe if he just sat down and talked with Ghirahim, he would understand him better and come to trust him...and maybe having Linkle there would help...maybe.

-GERUDO CASTLE-

With the peace between the kingdoms, Ganon and his Gerudo's were able to grow more crops with the aid of water from the Zora's and with the Minerals from the Goron's, they were able to do even more. Life was good...it was something that really made the dark king feel like the demon of hate inside him could finally quell...And even if Zant and Ghirahim didn't like the idea of the peace treaty, disobeying Ganon was not an option unless they wanted to suffer the consequences. And honestly, Ghirahim was fine as long as he got to kill or torture someone every so often or he would grow bored, wishing for chaos, so having a few rebel factions were a blessing for him.
And Zant would just have to let go of his hatred towards the royal family.

Hyrule Warriors-Two Thronesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें