Helloooo

Okayyyy so I'm just gonna say it, my story's are not very good but I try and if your looking for a story that has no mistakes and it's all perfect then bye bye because this is not the story. I seem to keep going out of topic alot wen I'm trying to keep it steady. I always move to fast so if you know any way I can keep it steady please leave a comment.

And NO rude comments or insulting comments on my story because the time it took for you to write that comment you could have just clicked out and found another book to read.

Okayyyy now on to the introductions.

Brandy, Simon's
19
She's 5,5, and sweet and carring and understanding, but she also has a bad attitude wen your rude with her but she always seems to handle her battles well. She is a daughter of a passed away soldier who died only two years ago. She is a only sibling and her mother left her and her father wen she was a little girl so she's all on her own. She has long golden brown curls that go past her ass. She has a hour glass figure but she's not skinny nore fat. She doesn't have a flat stomach but she doesn't have a big one ether. She has a very big ass and very big boobs but she never dresses inappropriately like others do. Shes still single and plans on staying that way till the right one comes.

Xander, Night
24
Xander is 6,6, and big and buff. He doesnt talk much and has no family. He's rude and doesn't trust anyone. He likes his own space and doesn't like to be bothered. He prefers not to get close with someone who can easily drop him. He's single and is getting deployed back home and is staying. He has short black hair that is faddes all around. He got close with one person while he was at the army and they passed away causing a huge pain for him but he never let it show. He worked harder and harder and got a tattoo in his favor. He knows alot about his daughter that he always spoke about and sometimes wonder if they would meet but he highly douts it. He sometimes is carring and understanding but he's not one known for bitting his tongue.