Feelings?

Xander P.O.V

Tuesday 4:23am

"You ready soldier!"

"Yes sir!"

He chuckled and pated my back as I put my bags on the chopper and climbed in.

"You where a good soldier the general would have been proud!"

"Thank you sir! Good luck guys!"

They all cheered and I chuckle shaking my head putting on my head set as the pilot takes off. I am currently on my way back to my home town Missippie. Now I haven't been to my home town in three years so I'm ready for the burst of changes. I don't have a country accent nor do I have someone to go to wen I get there.
I'm okay with that as long as I'm able to make a life for myself that's all that matters.

As we where flying the pilot told me to grab ahold onto the handle cause it was going to get a little bumpy. I started to feel my body jump up and down. I ended up hitting the top of my head on the roof making me groan and rub my head. The pilot chuckled and apologized.

"We're almost there we should be there in the next top 20mins"

I nodded and looked out the window.

~~~At the rooftop of the air port~~~

I climbed out the plane and ducked as I ran from under it and waved goodbye to the pilot. I walked out the door and headed down the stairs as I opened a door to be met with a rush of people running around to catch there flights. I started to make my way twoardes the doors before I ran into anyone but to my luck I ended up bumping into a lady spilling coffee over her chest.

"Oh fuck that's hot!"

She yelled as she got napkins and patted herself down.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching were I was going"

She looked hella pissed and honestly I would be to. She released a breath a smiled looking up at me. I raised a brow.

"You okay?"

She looked down mummbling probably a smart ass remark but looked up smiling.

"No I'm fine but it's okay it's to be expecting wen your in a airport busling with people"

She smiled and looked down getting a dress coat putting it on. I finally took my time to look at her features and she looked about 22. She had long golden curly hair that went to her ass. She was wearing a all white skin tight dress that was thigh length and it hugged her curves nicely. She cleared her throat and I jolted my eyes up clearly caught eyes her body.

I though she was going to press on and try to come on to me or slap me but instead.

"I hope you have a good day sir and thank you for serving for our country...welcome home"

I don't know what happened but wen she said that it felt like all emotions in my body finally kicked in and I smiled. She smiled and walked off covering her chest going to the lady's room. I looked down and rubbed my hand over my face and blew out. Not now Xander not now. I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I halled a taxi and climbed in.

I told them to take me to a apartment complex called Homey homes. I climbed out and payed the driver and walked inside to be greeted with a very well decorated front desk aria. I walked to the desk to be greeted by a elderly lady who looked about in her 60s. She was wearing a white shirt and blue shorts that went to her knees. She looked up the me and smiled.

"Hello there.....how can I help you today young sir"

I smiled.

"Hello my name's Xander, Night, I'm the one who called you last week about the two bedroom apartment"