Partial Twitter Wakeup

Ding! Ding! Notification, after notification, popped up on (Y/n)'s cell, waking her up from her once peaceful sleep. "Why the Munchlax did I leave my Twitter notifications on?" the (h/c)ette groggily questioned, as she blindly searched for her iPhone. In the process getting tangled in the sheets and falling onto the futon, that laid to the right of her bed.

"The real question is why you're up so bloody early" came the rather soothing voice of Marty Scurll. His arms wrapping around the shorter woman's waist, pulling her closer so he could rest his head against the crook of her neck.

"..."

After not getting the flustered reaction he'd been hoping for, Marty looked up to see that (Y/n) had already fallen back asleep. "Might as well get some sleep before the others come over" the Britt yawned out. Falling back asleep, he failed to notice the text he had just gotten from Kenny. That was asking -okay, it was more like yelling- about his latest Twitter posts from yesterday. One was a picture of him, and (Y/n) in swimsuits at the beach in Kauai. -and of course (t/n)was being held in (Y/n)'s arms- While another was text that read. 'Nice being back in Japan. And guess who's the lucky guy that gets to stay with the lovely @(t/h)'.

_______________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone -aka like the 3 people that are actually reading this story XD- I just wanted to say, sorry for this being short. I'll have the next chapter out in probably a few hours. Also if anyone's interested in an RP feel free to message me. I'd love to do a New Japan one.

And in case anyone was wondering.

@(t/h) means Twitter handle and (t/n) means tortoise name.