2.

Next morning, you went to meet Jiyong. You were thinking about messages last night.

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked when he saw you zoned out.

"Should I tell him about the messages?" You thought.

"Yeah I'm ok. Actually I was thinking about something." You said.

"What is it?" He asked politely placing his hand in your hand.

"Last night someone texted me and said that you are not sincere and I'm being fooled." You said and laughed a little but Jiyong was serious.

"Who said that?" He said in a serious tone so you also became serious.

"Oh I don't know it was unknown number." You told him.

"Can you show me?" He asked and you agreed.

He saw the messages and and saved the no. in his phone. You didn't know why  he was taking this so serious because you thought someone was just playing around. He then gave you your phone back.

"It's not that serious Jiyong." You said and he then looked at you.

"It is. I want to know who want to destroy our relationship." He said and you just nodded.

After some time you came back to dorm. Jiyong didn't even smile after you told him about the messages. You find it so weird because he never really cared about others before.

You shrugged off the thoughts and went to your bed. You were tired and you fell asleep immediately.

-

Jiyong was still thinking about the messages. He called Taeyeon to his apartment.

"Why did you call me here? What if someone sees us?" She asked him.

"Someone already knows about us." Jiyong said surprising Taeyeon.

"Who?" She asked surprised and Jiyong told her about the messages.

"Let me call that person. " Jiyong said and called that person.

He thought no one will pick up like it happens in most of the cases but he was wrong.

"I didn't expect you to call me." That unknown person said confusing Jiyong.

"How do you know who am I?" Jiyong asked and man on the other side of the line laughed.

"I know everything about you Jiyong. Do you think I don't know you are with Taeyeon right now?" He said and Jiyong was shocked and angry at the same time.

"Who the hell are you to spy on me? I'll...." Jiyong was cut off.

"I had to do this because I don't want Y/n to be with a cheater who doesn't love and value her." He said sternly.

"Shut up. I love her more than you think." Jiyong said but the other one laughed.

"Love....I wish you loved her because I just want her to be happy and I'll make sure that she will see you real face." He said and before Jiyong could say anything he ended the call.

-

"Your boyfriend was really angry at me that I told you about him.You are so stupid to tell him but I don't blame you. " You read his message and out of curiosity you texted him back.

"Did he talk to you?" You texted back.

"You finally replied to me. Anyways yeah he called me. He was angry that I told you about him." He said.

"But you didn't tell me anything clearly." You said.

"Do you want to know?" He said and you replied with yes.

"Then meet me I'll show you. " He said and you became little hesitant but you wanted to know so you agreed. He told you about the restaurant.

"How will I recognize you?" You asked  and he told you that he will come to you by himself.

You were about to go to meet him when your phone rang and it was Jiyong. You don't know why but you didn't pick up his call. He then sent you a message.

"Hey I think you are busy. I wanted to to tell you that I have to go to Japan for somedays. It's urgent so I couldn't meet you. I'll come to you when I'll come back. I love you and take care of yourself." You read the message and called him but his phone was switched off. You texted him.

"I love you too. I'll wait for you." You sent a short text.

-

You went to meet that unknown person. You sat at the one table in the restaurant. You didn't wait long when a guy came in front of you.

"Hey." He said and he was wearing  blue jeans and white shirt. He also had a mask on his face and his hair were falling on his forehead almost covering his eyes.

"Is he even able to see?" You thought.

"I said hey." He said again and you came back to your senses.

"Oh yeah hi." You tried to sound calm.

"So thank you for coming." He said and sat in front of you.

"Why are you covering your face?" You asked out of curiosity. He laughed a little.

"Because I don't want to show my face yet." He said and you scoffed.

"Are you afraid?" You said and he laughed.

"No. Anyways I wanted to show you something, right?" He said and you nodded.

He took out his phone and after opening some picture from gallery,he gave it to you. You saw Jiyong with Taeyeon. They were hugging, kissing and laughing.

"They can be fake and Why should I believe you? You can't even show your face." You said controlling your tears.

"If you don't believe me I can show you a video too. I didn't show that before because that would have been too much for you." He said with little concerned tone.

"I don't know why I even came to meet you. I just wasted my time."  You stood up and left but he followed you.

"Stop Y/n. Listen to me don't ruin your life because of him." He shouted from back but you kept walking. He soon came near you and started walking beside you.

"I know you don't want to believe it but you have to." He stood in front of you.

"Can you stop? How did you even get those pictures?" You said and he laughed.

"You'll be more surprised when you'll see the video." He said.

"I don't want to watch anything now." You said but he grabbed your wrist.

"You have to." He said with stern tone.

"Show me your face and tell me your name then I'll watch the video." You said and he laughed.

"Anything for you. My name is Mino." He said and took off his mask. He pushed his hair away from his eyes. You never seen him before but he was handsome.

"It will be difficult for me now to attend your fansigns. I planned to attend them but now you'll not interact with me normally." He said disappointed.

"Video?" You asked and he hesitated a bit.

"I'll send you. You can watch it alone. You'll not be able to watch the whole video so...."

"Show me already." You said and he became silent. He then gave you his phone with his handfrees. You were so nervous to watch it.

To be continued.