7.

"Boyfriend? Who?" He gulped.

"Mino."You said and looked away leaving him shocked. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Wh-What? Are you in your senses?" Jiyong said. He still couldn't process the thought of you and Mino.

"I can go by myself from here." You said and unlocked the door but Jiyong was quick to grab your wrist.

"Y/n...." He stopped for a second and then continued.

"Are you okay?" You almost teared up in front of him but you acted strong.

"Of course. I'm fine." You said and left him there.

_

It was midnight when Sana heard sniffles from the other side of the bed. She shook you from your shoulder lightly and you hummed in response.

"Why are you crying?" She sat up and switched on the light.

"I-I...." You couldn't hold back anymore and broke into tears. Sana worriedly hugged you and patted your back which made you cry even more.

Somehow you have always felt comfortable with Sana so when she asked, you told her everything. She comforted you and you were somehow relieved having her by your side but you didn't know what to do with Mino.

-

Jiyong was reading the news article which he expected to come out sooner or later. Bighit announced that you were taking hiatus from the group for some time. After all his efforts to convince you failed, he gave up. He sighed and laid his head back, closing his eyes only to get disturbed by Seungri.

"Hyung.." Seungri entered the room with someone beside him. Jiyong looked at him frustrated but he didn't say anything because of an unknown girl beside him.

"Hyung this is Jiwon. Jiwon, introduce yourself." Seungri asked her and she nodded before introducing herself.

"Hi. I'm Kim Jiwon. I'm a new trainee and CEO said that you'll be my mentor." Jiwon said rather confidently.

"Sorry but no one informed me about it so just leave me alone," Jiyong said and went back to his previous position covering his eyes with his forearm but the girl didn't care and asked Seungri to go and assured him that she will handle it.

She stood there for a while and then sat beside Jiyong on a stool. She gathered her courage and move her hand towards Jiyong but he harshly pushed her away on feeling a touch on his arm.

"Didn't you hear what I said? And what were you doing?" He yelled at her making her flinch.

"Jiyong, why are you hurting yourself when Y/n is happy without you?" She saw how Jiyong's expression changed when he heard about you.

"How do you know her? Who are you?" He came closer to her.

"I'm Mino's ex-girlfriend and that would be enough information, right?" She smirked but Jiyong was not having it. He grabbed her wrist rather harshly.

"Why are you here? You guys have already ruined everything. What do you want now?" Jiyong growled in anger.

"I-I...Jiyong, you are hurting me." She said but jiyong didn't care.

"Don't act in front of me." He wanted to hurt her as much as Mino hurt him and you but he knew it was not her fault.

"I've been through hell too, Jiyong. We both are the same. Mino and Y/n are happy together but we both are suffering." She felt the grip on her wrist loosened. Jiyong stepped back.

"You know nothing. Leave please before I do something to you." Jiyong said and turned away.

"Ok, but I'll come again." She said and went back without hearing any response.