SaTzu 🌸 1

"Where-"

"Hello there~"

"Eh?" She looked around and all she can see is a white blank room surrounding her.

"Here." The voice called.

When she looked to her right a girl wearing a black suit and tie was sitting on a white block ten feets high while waving at her with a smile.

"Hi!" She exclaimed before jumping off the enormous block right in front of her. She then extended her hand to her. "My name is Jeongyeon and I'm the Grim Reaper who is assigned to you."

"Huh? I don't understand."

"Okay, first of all your name is Chou Tzuyu." Said the Grim Reaper. "And you are in the second dimension."

Tzuyu shook her head as she tries to understand what is happening.

"Obviously, you're confused." The latter said. "You're here because-" She snapped her fingers and they are now in a hospital room. "You're in a coma after an accident."

Tzuyu's eyes went wide after seeing herself in a devastating state. Some parts of her physical body is covered in bandages, from head to foot while an oxygen tube is on her mouth. She covered her mouth as tears gushed out. Memories automatically flooded her mind as she remembers what really happened.

"What happened? I mean, I don't understand." She whispered, a nurse came in to check her IV and took down some notes. A woman was sitting beside the bed with sad eyes, more of like puffy eyes.

"That's your mom," said Jeongyeon. "Shall I start explaining?" She added a smile. Tzuyu didn't respond due to shock seeing herself in that kind of state.

Tzuyu was then pulled away from the room to the corridor passing through the wall. She didn't know if she can even take another surprise at the moment.

"Take a seat." Jeongyeon offered her the bench behind her. "Don't worry, souls can physically touch things as well like how humans do, but not every thing, only to certain things."

Tzuyu sat slowly and waited, but still confused of what was happening.

"I think you remember what happened to you now. Am I right?" The latter smirked making Tzuyu shot another furrowed brows at her. "Of course, I knew. I'm the grim reaper. I knew everything. Well, okay- not literally everything. I don't know what God is planning though." She chuckled. "Anyways, as what you remembered, you got into an accident after running away from your own wedding. You directly jumped off the streets without looking. Tsk. Tsk."

Tzuyu looked down on her clenched fist.

"Well, I can't blame you. I mean," she shrugged. "For a proposal meeting for the first time with the family of your soon-to-be fiancée and then declared a sudden wedding on that hour-that's pretty harsh. It must have taken a lot of your will to face the other family. And yes, I know because I was following you." Jeongyeon cleared her throat. "We, Grim Reapers, are assigned to a person a day before he/she got into an accident, or in any case that involves souls to part from their physical bodies at the time of coma. Of course, it was already predicted, and no, we cannot stop it from happening. It's how the world goes."

The Grim Reaper answered every thoughts that is playing inside her confused mind. She can't even believe she was even here in the first place. She just looked at the latter.

"I know. You must be wondering why I looked normal, not some sort of a skeleton-face in a baggy trench hooded coat with a scythe. Haha! I read some human books about us, Grim Reapers. It's really funny! Haha!" She slapped her thighs before her laughter died in a few seconds. "Your stay in the second dimension depends on how long you can last, not your physical body, but rather you as a soul. Souls that depart from their physical bodies lasted only for three years. After that, the souls then be taken to the third dimension, or as what human's called it the 'purgatory'. Where souls wait for their final judgment-Heaven, or hell."