SaTzu 🌸 2

Three years later. . .

(Tzuyu's Side)

"Where will you be going, Ms. Tzuyu?" The maid asked.

"I'll just get some fresh air." Tzuyu said while wearing her running shoes.

"Will you be back before dinner?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "I don't know, maybe not. Just cook for yourselves."

"But, Madam instructed-"

"Yeah, yeah- I'm not a kid for fuck sake. I'm already 23! If she'll ask, tell her I said that. I'll be going."

Tzuyu shut the door close and jogged towards her car and drove to a bay park. When she reached the park, she then got out of the car and breathed in the fresh salty air.

"Ahh, this is refreshing." She said while walking through the shaded walkway deprived with people. "Hmm, it's been three years since I felt this." She touched her right cheek where a something invisible, yet hot being engraved to it. "Glad they did not force me to marry someone again."

Glancing at the calm breeze of the sea, she felt that there is something she needs to remember, but can't.

Suddenly, she bumped onto someone, on reflex she catched the girl through waist. Her eyes went wide as she stared back at the same reaction of the girl. She then got her senses back and pulled the girl properly.

"S-sorry! I wasn't looking!" Tzuyu grinned awkwardly. 'She's so beautiful.'

The girl bowed. "No, I'm sorry. I was the one who wasn't paying attention where I was going."

"I-It's okay." She grinned and reached out her hand. "M-My name's Chou Tzuyu."

The girl smiled and shook her hand sending current through her nerves. "Sana, Minatozaki Sana."

Tzuyu's smile faded as she stared at the girl.

"Is there something wrong?" Sana asked as she pulled her hand away, hugging her books. She adjusted her glasses while looking at the latter.

"Have we met somewhere?"

Sana was taken aback. "Uhm- I don't think so. I just arrived from Japan last week. Have you been to Japan?"

Tzuyu flinched and shook her head. "Uh- no. Sorry. It seems like I have mistaken." She added a grin making the girl smile.

"Ah, people do sometimes looked alike in some ways." Sana said.

"Yeah, I thought I met you somewhere." Tzuyu scratched her nape. "Sorry for then sudden tension."

Sana shook her head. "No, it's okay. I'll go ahead." She bowed. "Thank you for saving me earlier."

Tzuyu waved a hand with a grin. "No, it's my fault anyway."

Sana smiled before walking away. Tzuyu continued walking away after the girl disappeared from her view.

"Hmm. . . I wanted to remember something, but can't. I wonder what is it." Her stomach rumbled. "Eh?" When she checked her watch, it's already half past four in the afternoon. "Better get something to eat."

Tzuyu then continued her way towards the nearest resto.

When she found one, she then went inside. She's glad that the resto had only a few customers. Taking a seat beside the window, a waitress came.

"May I take your order?"

When she looked up, she was surprised. "Eh? You work here?"