Chapter-52

Where were Mr and Mrs- Hardy? Why were they not back yet? The maids said they were not told of their owners return. She had been coming here constantly not wanting to miss an opportunity of not being able to meet the couple before they vanish again like they just did. Elena left her phone No. at their place so that she'd be informed whenever the couple was back but it looked like they have been instructed not to say anything to anyone regarding their owners. Their absence and lack of communication was making her doubts clear enough that there was something unusual going on and to add to it the intern who handed her the test results have also vanished and was nowhere to be found. If only she could fine either of them she'd rest her mind but that was not happening.

"Are you alright? Ma'am?" asked Sam looking at her from the front mirror she nodded her head side to side. She did not her husband to find it out before she could solve all that was happening. Knowing her husband he will leave all his work behind and be here if he was told about all that she knew. She saw no ways to end her curiosity maybe she could ask someone for help. Sam. Yes he could find out about the Hardy's whereabouts after all he was an former arm force, he must have connections of his own too. He could help her, she just needed to ask him to help her.

"Sam! Do you still have connections with the military?" he looked at her again and nodded in response.

"Can you possible help me find where Mr and Mrs- Hardy are? It's just that I need to know about them."

"Is it about all that happened regarding your son's DNA test?"

There was no way to lie or hide it after all he was present there when all that conspired.

"Yes I just need to talk with Margot. But you need to keep it to yourself for the time being. I don't want Ethan to be misinformed or he'll jump to conclusion."

"You are not looking for troubles are you?" he asked her, he had always been protective over her not only as a client but also as a fatherly/brotherly way, she could not which one to be exact but she felt it.

"I believe there will no such thing."

"I'll ask my men to do some diggings then."

Later she was told that both the couple were holidaying in the Maldives. So they were not trying to hide away but why would they want to lie to them regarding Jaby's DNA. She was about to go help Martha to prepare tonight's dinner but was halted by the ringing of her device. Now, where did she put her device away? She rummaged through her bag and by the time she found it, the device stopped ringing. She missed her husband's call she took out her laptop and face-timed him, he picked it before the first ringing ended. She almost tear up when she saw his face on the screen he looked tired yet so handsome.

"I almost went back to work." He said and she smiled at him. He was working profusely so that he can be back home asap. He should take things slow but she did not want him to be slow either. She just wanted and needed him to back home.

"I missed you too." She replied to his saying making him laugh out so carefree. All the members and staffs that were seated with him looked at him as if he had grown multiple heads but the truth was he was usually all business type and grumpy at work. His staffs almost thought he had some muscle disorder that he would never even smile let alone laugh out so carelessly. He with his hand indicated the others to leave him alone and get a break for themselves. He needed to be with his wife alone and he was miles away from the hotel he stayed in a week ago. He had been here in the construction site for the past week and there was no way he could go out and not be disturbed, going to the restroom for privacy was not an option so he did what he thought was best, vacating the small restaurant.