Part 2

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was pale and I was shining. Everything was white around me. I looked around me and saw nothing, only a white room that didnt end. I felt dizzy. Something touched me. I wanted to be home, with my mother. I missed my dog. I thought that if I would sleep I would wake up in my own house. But, unfortunately, that didnt happen. I woke up in the shet, again. My head felt less heavy and I turned my head to the left. Gaten was still sleeping. He was actually kind of cute. He opened his eyes. Deep blue, with a touch of green. He smiled. "Where are we?", he asked. "I dont know" he turned on his back. I heard a door. I didnt knew if I could get up. I tried and it worked. What I saw standing in the door opening was so weird. It was a boy, a little boy, with half his body as a human and half his body as a goat. "Hi", I said. "Uhm, Mommy, the girl is awake", he answered. I saw a grown up woman walking into the room. She was also half human and half goat. These were the people Gaten and I saw in the woods. "Hello, my name is Hella", she said. "Im Erica." I was looking at her. "This is my son Blerno". The little boy waved at me with his human hands. I turned around and looked at Gaten. He was asleep again. "Is he alright?", I asked. "He is, I brought you two humans with a reason. It is very dangerous in the woods. Not everybody likes full humans. Especially Triko doesnt. He would have killed you." I was shocked. Would a man be able to kill two teenagers. "Is he a goat too?", I asked. "No, he is a wolf", Blerno said. Hella brought me some food. It was a very strange meal. "Are these eyes?", I asked. "Yes, they are fish eyes." I was feeling sick. I turned around and fell asleep again. I dreamed about home. But then I heard a very loud noise. It heard like someone was hurt. I woke up and looked at Gaten. He was lighting up.