4-their lives together

5am Saturday

Julie

I got awaken from my sleep to the sound of ebony crying.I really didnt wanna get out of bed but I knew I had to. I slowly lift myself out my bed.It has been two days since I gave birth to my baby girl.And my body aches really bad."Bae Im going to check on ebony she's crying."I said. "Ok honey." Tony said. I walk across the hall to ebony's room ⏬

I go to the crib and change her diaper and I pick up little ebony and I sit down and breastfeed her.Thirty minutes later She was sound a sleep so I gently laid her back in the crib.I went back in my room and laid down on my bed to catch some much needed sleep.

7am

I wake up to a kiss and a nibble on my lips. "Bae I think. ebony is hungry I changed her diaper so you dont have to worry about that." Tony said. "Ok let me go feed her than ." I said.I enjoyed motherhood it made me feel some kind joy.

Narration

Ebony letrese thomas has turned into a beautiful little girl.She has a bubbly personality you cant ignore.Now time as a pass and she just a sunflower.

1pm

I decided to get ebony dressed and myself because I just need to get the fuck out of this house.Im stressed I am a new mom.I just need a breather and the mall will do it.I showered her up and myself also.

This is what ebony is wearing⏬

with pink rocawear sneakers.

I wore long blue jean skirt and a thin yellow strap shirt.with some white sandals.

I grab my purse, keys and ebony's diaper bag.And I leave her in her walker And I head out to my car and I start the engine.⏬

I go back inside and get ebony and strap her in the carseat.And get in the drivers seat and just when I was about to pull off.Than I hear ebony start crying really heavily.I unbuckle my seat belt and check on her.I really didnt know what was going on with her she was crying and wouldnt stop.I didnt know what to do.I changed her diaper and fed her.And she still was giving a fit.So I just rush her to the emergency hospital. I go there and signed in and waiting to be called.After waiting for what felt like forever which was an hour.They called me back into emergency room."So what seemed to be the problem with baby girl." Nurse said."I dont know she wont stop crying and I dont know if she is hurting or what." Julie said."Ok Im going to check her temperature." Nurse said.Its seems to me her temp is a little high 102.Lets bring her back to a room." Nurse said.So I follow the nurse while she leads the way to a room.She leave us in the room for doctor to come.Hi Im doctor brown.Hello.Lets check out little missy here see whats wrong with her.

Julie POV

The doctor started checking out ebony I was so worried.But I knew that whatever it was it can be fixed."Well seemed to me that little miss ebony has an ear infection which would give her an earache."the doctor said.Im going to write your discharge papers so you can go. The nurse will come with the prescription and discharge papers."doctor said.After I got the papers .I went straight to the pharmacy .It took them thirty minutes to fill the prescription.And I headed home and immediately gave ebony the medication.And ten minutes later she was calm and quiet.She was on her way to fall asleep and eventually did. Im so glad baby girl is better now.I head downstairs to the kitchen to prepare dinner.I cook rib-eye steak and mac and cheese and green beans.It took me an hour to prepare and cook the steak and mac and cheese.Tony soon walked into the door."Julie Baby where's my baby girl."he said."She is sleep she has an ear infection I had to take her to the hospital."I said.Oh Really." he says while kissing julie."Well Im going to take a shower.tony says".Ok honey I will set your dinner on the table.So I took out his plate of food I put the fridge and I placed in the microwave for three minutes.I sat down at the dining room table and begin eating my dinner.Tony soon came to the kitchen and got his plate out the microwave and he joined me at the table and started and eating."Honey this food is delicious." He says.Thanks baby. Soon we both finished eating and went up to the bedroom.I heard ebony crying so I went and picked her up and breastfed her after that I gave her meds and laid her down to sleep.

8:00PM

I get in my bed and lay down.I turned on Master Chef and just chill wind down.Tony comes in the bed room I dont know where he went but he came and snuggled next to me.And he started rubbing me all over. I know he wanted sex but we both knew my body wasnt healed yet.So I gave him oral sex he didnt touch me because I still have. A
a flow which is normal after birth.So I place my hand around his dick massaging it up and down continuously slowly but hard and than sliding my mouth down on it bringing my mouth up and down I suck and rub his dick rough and fast and than slowly I did than I rub my tongue up and down side to side on his dick for ten minutes than he finally cummed he was cumming hard to point of him shaking.Than we turn on our side and cuddled and fell asleep.
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
Next day

Sunday

6:00AM

Julie Point Of View

I wake up to ebony crying so I slowly get out of bed and head to her nursey.When I came in.I changed her diaper because it was soiled in waste so I cleaned her up and put another diaper on her. Than I picked her up and sat down and breastfed her.I breast fed her for an hour that is typically how long I breastfed before she falls asleep.I continue in the same routine until ebony was eight months.Me and tony had sex twice a week but I only did oral on him and we kiss and grope each other.That was the extent of our sex. He loved me anyway it wasnt just sex with him.Its was something special.Thats what I loved about him so much.He found a way to make love to me without having sex.Than after putting ebony to sleep.I went to my room to get ready for bed.When I get there I see tony laid across the bed in his red silk boxers.Damn he is so fucking sexy and hawt how did I get so blessed too have him in my life."Hey baby hurry up and get in the bed with me."he says flirtatously.Ok bae I'll be back in ten.
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

End of Chapter