4-A lost Life

Julie Point Of View

Now Ebony is eight months it has been rough being a first time mom but I coped with it.Little ebony has grown so much she is more active and babbling alot.

Little ebony has grown so much she is more active and babbling alot

Saturday

7:00AM

"Baby.... Ebony is up do you want me to bring her to you?" Tony says.Yes you can. I have a bottle for her.OK Im coming right now.Ok honey.Than seconds later tony comes walking in the kitchen he is so damn fine.How did I get so blessed to have him as my husband. Hey there's my baby girl mommy got your bottle.I take Ebony out of tony's arms and give her her bottle and she bottle feeds herself I just put her on the couch and I continued cleaning and cooking breakfast for me and tony.A few minutes later I plated our breakfast. Baby your breakfast done you can come eat now.Ok honey here I come.We both sit down and eat our breakfast.Than soon breakfast was over.I wiped and cleaned down the kitchen and than headed up to my bed room.I am super horny and I wanna fuck.Baby I think its time we waited long enough."Ok babe." He says. So let me unstrap my bra for you.Ok honey.And I will take my boxers off.tony says.No I wanna take them off with my teeth.Ok baby.He says.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Narration

She proceeds to start there sexual love making with some dick sucking.She continued to suck his dick for fifteen minutes.He started shaking and toes was curling.
Baby Imma about to cum!But he stopped himself.Bae lay down.He says.Ok Daddy whatever you say.

Julie

He proceeds to start pleasing me with his dick and going rough and very hard slamming into me.Eventually seconds later
he cums out of his dick.
Something is not right.I feel alot of pain Omg!
Narration

And Julie starts shaking violently and bleeding out of her secret parts.Her eyes started rolling around to the back of her head.He quickly grabs his phone and calls 911.And tells them his situation and whats happening to julie.They responded back saying we are on our way.So He waits he see julie drifting away from him.About five minutes later julie stop moving and was laying in a pool of blood on my bed.Alright guys lets do this I  Soon see  the paramedics and they did CPR but nothing work Julie was gone.
"Oh my gosh julie wake up!
You have your daughter here She needs you.Please WAKE UP!Baby !Julie Julie! No..........Why,How could this happen AHHHH!!!!" HE SCREAMS.So the paramedics carried her lifeless body out of the house.Soon Tony had to face the truth julie is dead and never coming back.So Tony arranged a small funeral for her and got incontact with her family and set it up.He bought a pretty little dress for ebony to wear.She was only 8 months old.He bought a pretty pink dress for julie.The funeral had a few people.And Everything Ended very Well.He raised julie as his own daughter.
He immediately went to get full custody because she does have her biological father that can get her anytime.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Tony Point of View

After I got back home from the funeral.I gave ebony some 1% milk. And I also fed her some baby food (turkey rice vegetable dinner)Once I finished feeding princess I washed her up and put her in her crib.Than I came downstairs fixed myself something to eat.I made fried chicken nuggets, yellow rice and Brussels Sprouts.And sat down and ate .I sit and think about julie I miss her but her daughter will grow up without a mother thats terrible but I will console and comfort her as much a father can.I clean up in the kitchen after finished I switch the lights off and go to my Empty bedroom.I get some clean boxers and deodorant and I go directly to bed and soon falling asleep.
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
Sunday

8:00AM

I wake up and surprisingly ebony wasn't crying.I go to her nursery and pick her up and take her to the kitchen and make her a bottle.Than I take her in room with me and I put her on the bed soon after she finished her milk she fell asleep.I soon fell asleep too.

10:00am

Me and ebony woke up I changed her diaper picked her up and went to the kitchen and fixed some oatmeal for her and some banana.I made myself a fried egg sandwich.I placed ebony in her highchair and strapped her down than I sat down.I fed her oatmeal and in between feeding her I ate my egg sandwich.Than I took her out the highchair and let her crawl around on the floor in the apartment.I clean up and get her dressed first and than myself.Than we head out the door.We have a father daughter day I always make sure I carry julie picture in my wallet and car.I buy some outfits and necessities that I need for her.We soon arrive back home.I had to eventually find a babysitter that I trust watching ebony.I started going to college for law /attorney.I found a reliable person 30 year old black women who happens to be a stay at home mom and watches her own kids.

11:00am

So When I got home I fed baby ebony and I packed her diaper bag with everything she needs for the babysitter.Than we head back out the door.I place her in her carseat and drive off to the babysitter.We arrive there I get ebony out and grab her bottle and diaper bag."Hey tony hows little ebony doing."The babysitter says."She is doing great such a wonder kid."Yeah she is and so beautiful.The babysitter says.I pick her out of her carseat and place her in the babysitters arms.And I give her ebony's diaper bag I kiss ebony than I get in my car and drive off.And I head to law school.When I get there The class was packed full.I find a seat in the back of the class and sat down.
*
*
*
*
*
*
5:00pm
Class was over and I head out.I didn't really make it a priority to befriend anybody because Im not in law school for that.I get in my car and drive off to pick up ebony.Once I arrive in front the babysitters house She opens the door and hands me a sleep ebony and I take her diaper bag and walk over to my car.Put ebony in and take off home.When I get home. Put eb to bed and pour me some grey goose Eventually falling asleep