I'm sorry

At knock fell high school Travis and his friends are cornering Sal. "Hey freak why are you so ashamed of your face" Missy taunts. Then snatches Sal's mask off in front of the whole class. Gasps and whispers fill the room "Ew, gross" Travis responds and Kevin breaks the prosthetic. Sal wishes Larry was there but they have a different math class. As usual, the teacher did nothing. Sal covered his face with his hands and ran towards the bathroom. Larry was skipping class that day so he saw Sal run into the bathroom. Where was his mask? Larry followed the bluenette  "Sa-, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Larry exclaims seeing Sal cutting his already scared wrists. "Stop it," Larry says turning Sal around. "Larry, I know this is wrong but right I want to be not ok" Sal responds. "This isn't the answer Sal" Larry answers. Sal looked Larry right in the eyes. "So let me just give up, So let me just let go" Sal responds". "This isn't good for you" Larry states. "I don't want to know, let me just stop trying, let me just stop fighting I don't want your advice or reasons why" Sal looks away from his friend. "You don't know what its like to be scared all the damn time to not have a mom to be tormented every fucking day because you don't look normal" Sal shouts. Tears stream down Sal's face and he puts the pocket knife closer to his wrist. "So please, Just let me give up" Sal cries. Larry rips the blade out of Sal's hand. Then hugs his friend. "Please I love you" Larry responds. Snapping Sal out of it "I'm sorry" Sal responds and hugs him back.