chapter 13 seven months

Sabre and rainbow steve wake up around 8:30 and have a quick make out session and then go down stairs and cook breakfast. Good morning lucas and light steve. Good morning sabre. Good  morning rainbow steve good. morning Guys. Sabre cooks breakfast and everyone eats. Rainbow steve i know the wedding is 7 months away but lets go ahead and get our suits today so we won't have to worry about it later. sure sabre that sounds like fun we will look for mine first and then get yours. Okay lucas and light steve are going to come with us so they can help.Ok i will go sabre. I will to sabre. Ok we can leave in a little bit but lets get showers first. Sabre i have an idea how about to save water i get one with light steve and you get one with rainbow steve it will all so be alot of fun for us and you guys. True lucas we have two showers so you guys go to the one down the hall and we will get the one in the master bedroom come on my little rainbow lets go.Okay my chicken man lets go. Come on my horse i want to ride you agian. I love your pervert jokes light steve Come on so you can ride me.Sabre *face palms*. Rainbow steve just giggles. Oh god the perv jokes have taken over but lets go. Yay lets go. Rainbow steve and sabre get a shower together and so do lucas and light steve. I am never taking a shower with out you agian light steve. Same lucas. That was fun rainbow steve and sabre say.So guys lets head out. They all  head to the wedding shop and try to find rainbow steve and sabre there tuxes. Come on rainbow steve sabre says. Okay sabre. Hello my name is randy how may i help you? i am sabre and this is...... Randy cuts sabre off. are you a youtuber? yeah. Are you the sabre from the minecraft videos? yes. My daughter katelyn loves your videos would you mind meeting her? sure. Katelyn dear come here. Coming daddy.( By the way katelyn is 6 years old)  katelyn walks up to her dad. Guess what.what is it daddy?you know that you tuber favremysabre. Yes i love his videos.? Well he is at the front desk he said you can meet him. Really screeeeeeeee!!! come on.! they walk over to were the four stand and katelyn walks over to sabre and rainbow steve. Hi sabre and lucas who are these two? this is rainbow and light steve they came to reality. What how but cool. Katelyn runs over to rainbow steve and gives him a hug. Hi there. Hi rainbow steve hi light steve so why are you guys here wait i saw in one of sabre's videos you are dating him rainbow steve? Well actually engaged but. So you are here to get tuxes. Yeah. can i help? sabre she wants to help? Okay she can help us. Yay i already know what you want rainbow steve and i have the perfect one. katelyn runs and grabs a rainbow tux. I love That. Go try it on.Okay i will be right back. rainbow steve puts on the tux and comes back. i love it. Thanks sabre I do to. Yeah now lets find yours oh and katelyn you and your dad are invited to the wedding it starts a 7:30pm and ends at 9:26pm ok i will ask him. Daddy? Yes dear? they invited us to there wedding its on december 25 7:00pm to 9:26pm can we go? sure find out where it is first. Okay daddy be right back. Guys he said we could come but where is it? oh don't worry we will send our friend shallow to come pick you up that night. Okay i will go tell him. Daddy they said they would send there friend to come pick us up that night. Okay we will leave the car at the store and let her pick us up here and drop us back off here so we can drive home after. okay dad i will go tell them. He said for her to pick us up here that night  and drop us back off here so we can drive home cause we are going to leave the car here.Okay then.Sabre heres a green tux i found. Okay i will go try it on. Sabre comes out and he said he likes it and they get it.Okay randy thanks for helping you to katelyn. No problem guys keep in touch. Okay we will bye.Bye guys.They leave the shop with there tuxes and head back home and eat lunch. So guys that didn't take to long.No it didn't so what do you want to do now? i guess go to the beach for a while. Sure rainbow steve but first.Sabre picks up rainbow steve and carries him upstairs. Next thing you know clothes were off and they were going at it.AHHHH~S-SABRE~IT FEELS SO GOOD!.! it always does!!! after they finish they go back down stairs. Now we are ready. lucas *face palms* come on guys.They all go to the beach and swim and after 1 hour they head back home and eat around 8:30 and go to sleep around 10:51 and of course sabre and rainbow steve bang for two hours and light steve and lucas couldn't go to sleep finally lucas gets out of bed and opens sabres door and.............SHUT UP!!! touche lucas said sabre. And then they finally go to sleep.