chapter 21 planning

Sabres p.o.v
I woke up looked up and saw a  rainbow steve laying on my chest i chuckle and I see a smirk go across his face i roll my eyes lift him off of me and get up I put clothes on so did he we went down stairs and realized that the wedding is in 1 week. Shallow knocked on the door I let her in and she drug all of us outta the house to where the wedding is gonna be then I realized it was snowing It was so beautiful we started getting everything planned and stuff and saying where every thing needs to go getting everything ready.
(Time skip 5 days)
The wedding is two days away I was nervous so was rainbow but we'll make it through it. We got the tables set up the (I forgot what the thing is called they Stand under and no it's not mistletoe lol)
Arch (that's what im calling it)
The lights and more and then when it was almost done we had to get the guest list and stuff so we got the invites and gave them to the people that where coming then we all went home and got anything else set that we needed then we all went to bed after dinner.
(Time skip 2 days)
The wedding is today it's Christmas  (Ik I'm late it's past Christmas but idc this is what I'm going for) I went and got dressed and saw rainbow walk out I bit my bottom lip and breathed it was a hour before time and the guest where arriving they got into place it was 6 minutes till now I was so nervous. I talked until it was one minute till after that I got into place and breathed mumbled to myself...." it's time"
(I'm sorry it's so short it's taking a while to think of things love u guys tho hope you have a great Valentine day and I'll see you in another update tommrow hopefully)