Chapter 6

WARNING A LOT OF TRINGERING SHIT GOES ON IN THIS SO IF YOU CANT READ THAT THEN DONT READ THIS CH

Three days latter
Ciel was home alone in his room. His mind had been all over the place
     ' no one needs you anymore fag'
His mind for some reason would always been like this. Ciel started with a few cuts on his wrist.... but realised it wasn't good for him. Ciel walked to the bathroom and went threw the cabinets
Just do it already.......'
Ciel took the cap off and and placed ten pills in his mouth about to swallow Alois called his name. Ciel spit all the pills in the toilet and closed the lid.
ALOIS POV
I had been calling Ciel non stop I knew he was home alone and when he home alone he tends to snap on himself. I headed to his house to find the door unlocked.
    "Ciel? Sweetheart?!"
I yelled for him hopping he would go into littlespace and come out.
    "I'm up here daddy......in the bathroom." I could hear his small voice say.
I raced up the bathroom to find Ciel sitting by the toilet.
    "Baby what are you doing." I asked being gentle with my voice.
Ciel seemed like he was frozen as if he were a statue.
    "I ummm.....I felt like I was gonna throw up.....so I in here Dada." Ciel gave me a smile I could see it was a broken smile.
I went over to him and opened the toilet lid up just so if he really needed to throw up.
I opened it to see pills disoving in the water.
    Baby why are there pills in here?" I asked softly.
"Maybe Sebastian I don't know." I knew when Ciel would lie. He always looked down like he was ashamed of something. That's what he was now doing.
    "Look at me." Ciel looked up with tears in his eyes.
No ones POV
Ciel looked up "I'm sorry." Ciel said
"What did you do Ciel!? Why didn't you fucking call me!? Ciel look at me!!!!" Alois screamed.
     Ciel looked up at Alois with tears down his face
"Shit....." Alois said and grabbed Ciel holding him close Ciel layed his head on Alois' shoulder.
    "I'm sorry I didn't want to." Ciel said.
"Wrist now." Alois said meaning to give Alois his arms so he could see. Ciel gave his wrist to Alois and started to cry a bit more.
    " Sweetheart.....you gotta stop..."Alois said almost in tears.
"Soon...." Ciel replied.
Alois picked Ciel up and took him to his room he placed him on his bed and cuddled him.
"I love you so much Ciel." Alois whispered.
" I love you too." Ciel replied
They both fell asleep in there arms hours latter they were awoken by a very drunk Sebastian screaming at Ciel and Alois
    "What are you two fags doing!!!!!!"
The two boys sprang up and Alois tried to leave.
    Sebastian went to Alois and raised his hand about to come down Ciel grabbed his arm throwing it out of the way.
    "You touch him I'll fucking kill you." Ciel said to Sebastian's face
" THEN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!
"