7. His Friend

"You're lucky I saved your ass this time Liam." My eyes slowly opened as I heard hushed voices arguing. When my vision came into focus, I saw Liam and another male figure standing before me. I felt my heart began to pound in my chest. "Who are you?" The mysterious man's gaze snapped over to me and I felt myself shiver.

He was possibly the coldest man I've ever laid eyes on. I completely froze on the cold metal table I was laid on as he just stood there staring at me. My eyes snapped toward Liam who broke the intense moment. "This is someone who owed me a favor and will now be leaving." I sat up noticing that for the first time I was not bound to the spot. What a pleasant surprise.

"Your ankle was broken so Liam called me to set it for you. My name is Rodger." I just looked at him. He stood there, his stance stern and strong. In the dim light, his blonde hair glowed a bit adding to his intense aura. This was just too weird and strange like most things these days. He would not stop staring at me while Liam just stood there eye-balling us both.

I had to get out of here. Now. I wait till I see Liam's gaze fall back on Rodger to jump up from the table and take off running into the darkness ignoring the shooting pain in my ankle. I recognized the features in the dimness of the room to belong to the basement. I ran until I saw the stairs leading up onto the first floor.

I felt myself fly backward and in an instant, the breath was knocked from my body as I hit the hard, cold cement floor. I groaned at the dull pain in my back and the fact that I thought I could get away that easily. I curled into the fetal position as the pain spread across my whole body. Whoever pulled me backwards picked me up in their arms and stood up. When I noticed my eyes were clenched shut, I opened them to see Liam standing before me with a look of calm on his face.

"Please just take her upstairs. I'll be right behind you." My head snapped towards Rodger as he silently carried me up the stairs. I start to wriggle in his arms but his grip only tightened. "Let me go!" He looked down at me with no emotion whatsoever in his eyes. "If I were you, I would keep quiet." I moved my body around in his arms even more and his only response was to dig his finger tips into my legs. I hissed in pain as he just continued to walk.

"Don't you see anything wrong with this?!" His grip on legs tightened even more causing me to let out a cry of pain. "No I don't and if you don't shut that pretty little mouth of yours, I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." I froze at his words as he kicked open the door and walked down the carpeted hallway.

I don't know what to do! I'm so tired of all this and the frustration from it all is literally killing me! I glanced over Rodger's shoulder to see Liam casually walking behind staring holes into me. I looked at him pleadingly but he just looked away. "You can set her down here and leave. Thanks again." Rodger set me down giving me one last cold stare before walking back down the hallway, leaving.

"Get up." I stood up being careful on my bad ankle. I hesitantly looked up and met his gaze. He looked at me with disappointment and rage in his eyes. I bit my lip and was trying to hide the fact that I was terrified right now.

"I have given you so many chances to have a somewhat normal life here but you keep trying to leave me." I bit my lip so hard I tasted copper in my mouth. He closed the distance between us and brought his hand up to my mouth to wipe the blood off. I froze under his touch as he gingerly swept his fingertip across my bottom lip.

"I don't want to hurt you again. Just cooperate." I looked up into his eyes and if it were different circumstances, I might've kissed him right then but instead all I want to do if cringe back in fear. "Don't touch me." A look of confusion etched itself on his face and in a hushed whisper he said, "What?" I gritted my teeth and repeated myself. "I said don't touch me." He smiled to himself and I saw amusement flash into his brown orbs.

He brought his hand up to my face and I closed my eyes waiting for the sting of a slap but all I got was a slight tap on my nose. I opened my eyes in surprise. "Touch." This little immature action had my blood boiling to the point of absolute frustration. It didn't take long for the smile to drop from his face as he gripped my abdomen and picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder.

He walked down a familiar hallway which I recognized as the hallway that led to the bedroom. The bedroom. Shit.

Hi my lovelies!!! How is everyone? Good? I sure hope so! Here is a short update for you and just an FYI, my laptop kind of crapped out on me so I am forced to type out all of my updates on my iPod...which sucks so much... So the updates might be shorter until my laptop gets fixed but please enjoy!

P.S. Rodger is the beautiful Nolan Gerard Funk who is on the sidebar *INTERNAL FANGIRLING*

lots of love, always

-Melissa xxooxx :)