1. Sunflowers, sunflowers and more sunflowers

🌻🌻🌻

Since last year, I've had this obsession with sunflowers. Okay I wouldn't call it an obsession but agh I'm in love! They radiate positivity and happiness - things that I'm all about and they're so pretty plus they probably smell good too.

Yeah, that's the sad part. I've seen sunflowers before however I've never actually smelt any buttt I have eaten sunflower seeds which actually aren't that bad.

I really want to get married in a sunflower field but I don't know how that would work out cause of bees... I'm not exactly a fan of bees.

Okay that came out wrong. I like bees! They do so much for us. They're literally an unpaid labour for our global food industry and they make honeyyyy.

But I don't like it when I'm tryna sip my tropical mix juice then they drown themselves in it😐 Really honey, was that necessary? But I'm not saying that I only like them because I benefit from what they do, I also like them because they're a part...

But I don't like it when I'm tryna sip my tropical mix juice then they drown themselves in it😐 Really honey, was that necessary? But I'm not saying that I only like them because I benefit from what they do, I also like them because they're a part of nature which is beautiful and I wouldn't ever wish any harm on one :)

To finish things off for the first part of whatever this is, here's a tweet I saw on twitter the other day, "Sunflowers are my favorite because they are bright, sunny, positive, spread seeds of happiness, rise, shine, and hold their heads high. And even in the darkest of days, they remain to find and grow towards the light."

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, be more like a sunflower.