Chapter one .Dresses and Flowers

"Be still Julia , or your hair is gonna mess up ! " My sister Kelly yelled at me .

"See if MaMa wasn't forcing me to go to this stupid dinner party , i wouldn't be in this situation ." I said with a attitude . My mother is white , is she is getting married to my stepdad , Michael Jenkins . He is a army general , well a retired one . He is cool and all but i only trust my own farther .

My father is black and felipino . So I guess you can say im a felipino Oreo .

Both my big sisters are all white , and my oldest brother . he's 17 and he is white and black .

My mama says i act different because my dad is black . Well I can't help that I lived in Harlem for over 3 years because you needed a break from me .

Me And my brother are the closes to each other . even though I'm 15 and he is 17 . Yeah we both act alike .

"Julia , Kelly , Jessica and Tyler come on we are gonna be late ! " my Mother said

" This is gonna be a long night i can tell ." i told my brother tyler

~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept fidgeting with my dress because it was itchy .

"Julia would you like to make a toast to me and Michael ? "

"Umm okay ." I knew what I was about to do was wrong but , oh well

" I give a toast to my mother and her newly wedded husband Michael . even though i dont have a ounce of trust for you , i still think your a great guy for - ...

"Julia Monroe brown , you aploygize to you fathe -

" No MOM i wong..how could you do this to my dad .. he loved you ....but no just because Michael has money i guess he is -

She slapped me right in my face ...i looke at her with hate in my eyes ... how could she even dare put her hands on me

So what i was about to say i know i was gonna regret it

" Your nothing but a gold digger , and thats all you will be .....But guess what mom I'm not for this life , At all . The dresses and flowers is not me ...and the last thing i wanna do is be here with you ! "