I, You (Jungkook x You)

"Be my girlfriend,"

The words are so blunt. So direct. So nonchalant. And just so unbelievable that you dont know how to respond to it. Especially when it comes from the mouth of someone so ethereal, so perfect.

You are the youngest makeup artist for the Bangtan Boys, and you seem to have caught their Golden Maknae's attention even from your first day of work. Jungkook has been direct about his intentions and relentless in his efforts to capture your love. To say that you are not madly in love with him yourself would be a blatant lie. But you are afraid. You heard of stories about idols dating their makeup artists or stylist and none of it ended up great. You know you will never be at par with him. Y9u are younger, a nobody and not even that beautiful. You dont even understand why Jungkook would even be interested in you, making you doubt him. Making you think maybe he is just playing with you. You would rather worship Jungkook from afar, or as far as you could with him always picking your chair to get his hair and makeup done, flashing his bunny grin and his concerns how are yous that only melted your heart even more.

However, Jungkook's charm is something you cant easily just ignore and after about the millionth time he asked you to be his girlfriend, and all his other effortd combined, you finally found the courage and said yes.

You had always wanted a happy ever after. A story of you and me. An I and you, together forever, and Jungkook promise that he will cherished you forever, never breaking your heart.

Days spend as Jungkook's girlfriend are wonderful. Despite being young and inexperienced, Jungkook is a great boyfriend. He is caring, sweet, protective and he shows his love for you in every way possible. Saying yes to him was the greates decision you have ever made in your life. You have no regrets and you are sure Jungkook is really the one.

Or so you thought.

"Hey Y/N," Jungkook calls out to you, voice soft and quiet, unlike his usual excoyed self whenever he sees you when the two of you arrived early in the makeup room like you usually do. Since being an official couple, the two of you would usually came in earlier than the others, just to have a moment alone where you talked aboit your day and always ends with a heated make out session. Jungkook just cant seem to get enough of you, amd you are definitely not complaining.

Jungkook has a busy schedule and despite seeing each other a lot at work, it leaves no time for the two of you to be a couple, being cute and giving heart eyes to each other. You have to ensure the boys have their makeup properly done and Jungkook is always tied with the to the second schedule, making any of your available time together more precious.

"Yes Kookie?" you moved in closer to him, trying to leaned in for a kiss but he avoided you, something he never did before, making you look at him in confusion and worry. "Hey what's wrong? Is everything okay? You know you can always tell me when something is bothering you right?"

Jungkook uses one hand to scratched the back of his neck, signs that he is nervous about something. "I met Ji Eun-, I mean IU sunbaenim yesterday," he started off, voice sending off a nervous vibe.

"Oh really? That's great Kookie! I know how much you adore her. Actually, I think the whole world knows that. You dont really hide your fascination with her," you chuckled. "But I'm glad I got you first. She is really missing out.though," you teased as you leaned in to peck him swiftly on the lips, taking him by surprised.

"Y/N...about that. She... uh... she told me she knows about how much I like her," he fiddled with his hands, avoiding eye contact with you.

"Okay... No surprise there. I already told you I think everyone knows about it. I'm pretty sure she also knows how you are one of her biggest fanboy," you raised your eyebrow, confused about the nervous state that he's in. He always talks about IU with you, why does it fell different this time? You feel anxious just by looking at him.