19

Chat with Stoff❤🏎

Sorry, somehow missed it...😶

You: When do to talk?

Stoff❤🏎: Some day soon?

You: Whenever you want❤

Stoff❤🏎: Monday afternoon?

You: Sure!

Stoff❤🏎: Great😊

You: Oh wait... I can't...

Stoff❤🏎: Oh...

You: I am so sorry Stoff...

Stoff❤🏎: We'll talk later I guess...

You: When?

You: Are you still there?

You: Stoffel?

You: I guess not...

******

"Vic?" I gently nudge her side. "A little advice would be appreciated later..." Free practice 3 is almost at an end and Max just crashed out and is on his way back to the pit lane which gave me some time to talk to Victoria.

"What is it?" She asks me and I show her my texts with Stoffel.

"Oh oh..." She mumbles. "You really go and talk to him, but don't fall out to him..."

"Why would I..."

"After FP3 you are going to talk to him straight away." I frown. I don't understand a thing of what Victoria is saying, but I trust her with my life, so I will so as she is saying. I would probably have to be the one who gives her advice, but Victoria has been my life-saver for a long time.  We have always been really close.

"Where did mom go?" I ask Victoria, but she doesn't know either. I get up and start to look for her, but soon I find her outside, talking to Max. "Next time better luck, it was only a few practice." I try to cheer Max up. "Your pace was amazing." Max smiles sadly.

"Thank you Julia, but the car is seriously damaged... I have given the engineers a lot to work on..." I squeeze his shoulder. "You just do what you do best, forget about what everyone says, they only look at your bad things and forget about the good things which you gave plentiful."

"Sometimes you can be a great sister." I squint my eyes together.

"Good to know..."