44

"How about we go on to the next part of our date?" Stoffel asks and I smile.

"That sounds amazing." We stand up and walk to the cash register so Stoffel can pay for our pancakes. When he has done so he takes my hand and we walk to his car where he opens the door for me.

"After you." I smile and get in, making sure I don't wrinkle my skirt as I sit down. Stoffel gets behind the wheel and drives us to a more remote place.

"The sky watching." I remember from what he told me. "Gosh, you are the best boyfriend a girl could ever wish for." When he stops the car and turns it off the first thing I do is kiss him. "You're absolutely the best." He chuckles.

"I had already figured that out. It wouldn't be good if I hadn't." I blush, but kiss him again. "Now, let's go." We both get out of the car and Stoffel gets a plaid out of the trunk and places it on the grass. He takes some pillows, which he had brought and some more plaids he places everything on the ground, all except for one plaid. "I figured we could stay comfortable and warm while we are here. Now, sit down."

"Yes sir." I joke and sit down. Stoffel places the plaid he was still holding over my legs.

"There you go ma'am." He sits down beside me and I immediately rest my head on his chest. We start talking and eventually we decide to lay down. The sky is crystal clear, not the tiniest cloud visible, and the stars are shining brightly. I sigh contently.

"Thank you Stoff." I say. "This is probably the best night in my life so far." He kisses the top of my head.

"Your welcome and it is for me too. And that all because you are here with me."

Hey guys, some of you might have already read this in the other book of this series (the Pierre one), but for the ones who haven't:

I am going on a Christian summer camp for the week and I am not allowed to take any electronic device, so I won't be online for the upcoming week which means no updates. I am really sorry, but this is just how it will go.

I am horribly anxious since I don't know anyone, so if I don't come back at all, i will have died there because of shame and loneliness.

Lots of love💕