chapter 1

Walking through the dark windy Forest extremely quiet at night walking at a calm Pace listening to music, animals jumping here and there in front of me as I just mind my own business and kept walking, the darkness that's awaiting for me to walk right into there embrace I adjusted my headphones that had cat eats on them allowing me to play music from the cat ears but im not using them, as I nodded to the song, I came to a stop as I looked out to a clearing with a beautiful view it had a pond with a lot of flowers they are called Moonlight flowers since they only bloom at night and for they are the color of the moon I smiled at this and walked down to the pond and sat down one's I got there I stared up at the moon in thought that he will come and talk with me, laying down I sighed my light green and blue eyes staring at the night sky like wanting to be up there where no one will bother me.... at all. I started to fall asleep in the cool Breeze and the grass whipping from side to side sometimes hitting my face Softly closing my eyes to the world I find a cruel place.....

I awoke to the sun shining in my eyes as did the yelling of my name I sighed and pulled out my phone to see the time I turn on my phone to see that it's 4:00 PM I groaned as I got off from the ground stretching my stiff body I turned walking towards the voice putting my headphones back on, once I returned home I saw an angry face of my mother I sighed as I had turned off my music and put my headphones around my neck " and where were you?!" Yelled mother as she hit me turning my head back to her I smiled " I was out in the woods and fell asleep after sometime I'm sorry I will grab my stuff for school and go.... " I said boringly and walked straight into the house going upstairs I changed my clothes put my phone on the charger as I went and grabbed my binder and notes and find my bag to put my stuff in it to which after two minutes I found it underneath my bed stuffing my stuff in my bag I then went to grab my phone to see that it was already at 100% and took it off the charger well I was only at what 70% when I woke up so it wouldn't have taken so long I then put on my black sweater that had a moon on my right side of my chest and zipped it up going down the stairs I went straight out the door have to put my shoes on and walked down there, 2 blocks to school i always hated school for everyone bully me for because they believe I am emo because I like the dark that's not why it's just because I'm not afraid of what's in it I'm not afraid of my nightmares I adore the dark and what was in it including the dark spirits I don't care what people think about it, it's my own decision which is also another reason why my mom doesn't really like me that much oh well my life not hers.

After school I took my time walking back home again I like to watch the forest as I was distracted I didn't notice and man coming up to me until I heard him " why hello little girl " said a drunk man I turn and saw a tallish dark brown man with a gray jacket and a beanie hat, he then took out a knife my eyes widen and I turn fast on the heels running as fast as I could into the forest the wind whipping past me as the man ran after me tears slowly falling down my face I turn my head to see that he's gaining speed on me I shouldn't have turned my head for I tripped over a tree root my face planted with the dirt ground groaning in pain my hair got grabbed and my head wiped up seeing the man with anger across his eyes " why you bitch!! " he yelled then I felt pain my eyes widen as I looked down as much as I can to the hand of the man, holding the handle of the knife that is impelled in my stomach blood gushing from the stab wound, as the blood is running down my stomach and stained my shirt, an ugly red blue color tears fell hard down my face as I look back up at the man to see that he was showing sympathy towards me but he continued to stab me over and over again as my life was being poured out of my body, but I actually started to see black coming around the edges of my site

' I.... I guess this is the end... Well I hope I get a better life then this one.. '

( hello thx u of reading love ya my little nightmares )