Raven

Song: Bullet for my Valentine

Garth storm outside to look at the food he was cooking on the pit which gave me some alone time to speak to my brother, what the fuck was going on with him and Gia

"So.. Sorry for the punch in the face you deserve it!"

My dark angel smiles, "I highly doubt it but .. okay maybe a little. Talk to me."

I look down because I know this not path Im going to walk down again with him where I leave him in the dark with my emotions.

"Well, shes pregnant and the last four days Zarina and I spend time with her. Well, she warms my heart up and made me hate you for hurting her."

For the first time, I swear I see a tear drop down his face.

"I am trying to clean up my act and leaving all this mafia shit behind for her. I know shes carrying my child I just found out. I'm not even supposed be here but the idea of someone touching her drives me mad!"

I start to laugh. "Yea I can tell!"
"So, did she say anything?" He asks
"Another than you have the smallest dick she's ever seen, Nah"

Garth burst in with some ribs, "Who has the smallest dick?"

I hold my stomach laughing so hard, soda came out of nose into Alek expensive ass suit.

His sitting there pissed off again with Garth now laughing at us.

"FUCK BETTY!!!!" Alek yells as he trying dust his suit off.
OH shit! Here we go he said my real name his piss again.

"Wait? Your real name is BETTY!?" Garth asks
We're all round the table laughing.

These moments with them and with Zarina and Gia make me think of a future where we're all together as a family.

As we eat Garth mentions the Congressman back to Devils, we come together to make a plan to expose him. That when Alek mention his uncle turn father paid him money to traffic guns but apparently he isn't.
I text Zarina because I don't want to leave her expose and I want to tell her how much I wanted to be with her.

•••••Months later••••••

Months passed since I last seen Zarina, and my picture with Congressman has not died down.

The last time I saw her we made sweet love for hours and our walls were knocked down, the taste of sweetness still is memorized in my mouth. I beg her to leave him to be with me but refused.    She storm out of my arms that morning , it was her way of saying goodbye and knowing all the information  that was spread on the news about her dirt bag husband still wasn't enough for her to leave him.

Hiding out at Garths was impossible now, so we're both stayed at Alek old loft which makes easy because no one knows him.

I have thrown so many fucking bottles of beer to the television every time I see, "Congressman wife is standing behind her husband during these difficult times."

I drown myself in beer and pussy. Endless pussy, bar down the street makes just too easy to pick up girls.
Alek even makes me spy on Gia but I couldn't last  a week because all I can think of was about was Zarina.

So tonight I make my first appearances at Strip club to make some money to move to London. I need to get away from everyone and everything.
I need to forget about her.

••••••💔🖤••••••
Why do stories have to be so sad ... wait I know because then we wouldn't be reading this! Life has tons of sad moments
-xoxox