➖VENUS

「@singularity_taetae」

@singularity_taetae

[♐️]

NANA waited on the cafeteria anxiously, playing with an empty cup to distract herself. Her head shot up when a girl timidly sat on the bench in front of her.

"So? How was it?" she really hoped it worked. The girl had came to her and asked a favour, she wanted to confess to a girl she liked and needed Nana's help.

The girl-Yeonjin-took a deep breath and shook her head. Nana felt her shoulders drop and a sympathetic smile decorates her face.

"Sorry, I tried my best, but she said she wasn't intrested in you." she frowned, "You're too kind for her anyway."

Yeonjin blushed, she moved her hand to cover her reddening face. And Nana couldn't help but think, cute.

She opened her mouth, intent on saying something romantic, of course. But, a tap on her shoulder distracted her, it was Mark.

He grinned once he got her attention, "Hey Nana, I need your help for a second," he gestured to Hyeonjin. Turning to her, Nana murmured a quick excuse me and stood up, motioning for Mark to walk along.

As soon as they arrived at a somewhat private place, she turned to address him, "So? Do you need something?" Nana grinned, "some love advice?"

Mark's face turned to mock disgust and he shook his head, "If I want love advice, I would've gone to Jaemin," shaking his head once again, he turned serious.

Mark handed her a pretty thick envelope, "Here, you have to get this to Youngjun," seeing her curious expression, he added, "You can't open it, not unless Youngjun gave his permission," Nana nodded, albeit pouting.

She put the envelope in her pocket and waved goodbye at Mark, walking through the school corridors, occasionally greeting the fellow students that she knew.

I'm the biggest hit, I'm the biggest hit on—

The loud ringtone coming from her phone made Nana scramble to pick up the device, face beggining to redden from the curious looks that she's given.

She begin to pick up her pace, impatient on escaping her embarrassment. "Hello?" Nana didn't even know who it was, she forgot to see the caller ID. Almost cursing herself for her forgetfulness, Nana brightened when a familiar voice came from the other side of the line.

"Hello?"  Youngjun's voice greeted, "Okay, I don't have time for this so just listen, I need a favour."

She slowed her pace, relieved that no one was close enough to hear, "What favour?"

"Well, serious happened and I—we—need to talk to Mark, you have to tell him that we need to have a meeting."

Nana stopped in her tracks, a frown on her face, "But I just—" she cut herself off, letting out a sigh, she decided that something as urgent as this is more important.

"Okay. But I'll have to cash in that favour." she promised, before ending the call and turned back to head to Mark's office (which is actually a glorified staff room).

Still annoyed at having to walk twice, Nana gave no pretense and barged into Mark's office forcefully, internally promising to apologize later.

But, she was faced by a sight that froze her in her tracks.

It was Mark, face twisted into concentration and a ball of pure light hovering in his hands.

He looked up at her presence and halted, the ball vanishing and an agitated look came into his face, he stands, mouth opening but Nana turned and ran.

She didn't stop until she was a good halfway through the school, breath coming in short pants and leaning againts a wall.

"Well," she took a breath, "I definitely didn't expect that," and Nana let out a sound that might be a hysterical laugh.

[♐️]

so now Mark knows!
dun dun duuun!

please stay tuned for to find out all the slots~