➖GUNGSANG

「chubbypochi」

chubbypochi

[♐️]

JAEHYONG huffed, kicking a small pebble into a pond he passed. He can't believe that he got sent outside while the members of the club talked, they said it was 'adult business' which is ridiculous if you asked him.

Biting his lips, Jaehyong wondered what he should do to pass the time. His friends probably had gone home, since it is after school hours, but he remembers someone...

Brightening up, he remembers that Chenle offered to accompany him in the garden if he's bored. Feeling happier than before, Jaehyong went to the school gardens.

Wiping away the thin sheet of sweat from his forehead, Jaehyong gazed around, trying to find the social boy.

"Chenle! Where are you?!" pouting when he's given no response, he continued to search.

Finally, at one of the ponds the school have, he heard a rustle form his left. Curious if that might be the boy he'd been looking for, he went to that direction.

Jaehyong's confusion slowly got bigger. He seems to have stumbled upon a..flower field?

It's a miracle that he'd never knew about this, Chanmi usually chatted about flower related things and liked to belt off facts about them.

Trudging through the rows and rows of colourful flowers, most of them have closed buds, while a rare few have bloomed.

Jaehyong snapped out of his gazing when he found the tell tell sign of Chenle, he seems to be crouching in the middle of the field, a few garden tools in his hands.

Brightening up, Jaehyong wasted no time envoping the boy in a back hug, "Chenle!" after a few seconds, he disentangled himself and placed himself in front of Chenle.

The boy let out a high pitched giggle and moved to clean up his garden supplies, taking off his gloves and putting them back to the kit box.

Jaehyong pouted, "Pay attention to me~ the others kicked me out and I need affection," he lays himself on the other's chest.

Chenle let out a fond smile at the boy's behavior, moving so that Jaehyong's head is pillowed on his lap.

A few minutes of comfortable silence passed, each occupied by the scenery and general atmosphere of the place.

"It's really peaceful here," Chenle said, eyes gazing over the collection if flowers.

Jaehyong hummed, "It is." he shifted, "How did you find this place anyway?"

"Oh, it's by," he wiggled his fingers,"magical powers."

Jaehyong's let out a giggle, sitting up form his position on Chenle's lap, "It's not!"

The Chinese boy shook his head, "It is."

"It's not!"

"It is!"

"Nu-uh!"

Chenle exaggerated a sigh, "How about I show you then?" he took Jaehyong's wrist, gently tugging him in the direction of one of the flowers.

"Watch carefully, okay?" he nodded curiously. Watching as the other hovered his hands on the side of the flower.

Slowly, the once closed bud bloomed.

Once it was done, Chenle picked the flower, "Here, it's a carnation," he placed the white flower on the back of Jaehyong's ear.

A delicate blush decorated his cheeks and Chenle smiles, looking at him with fondness.

Jaehyong coughed, averting his gaze, "I-I should go now," he quickly stood up, almost tripping on his shoes, "Thank you for—" a blush overcame his cheeks again.

Chenle let out a giggle, standing up and dusting himself, "It's okay. Let's do this again sometime?" he tilted his head.

Jaehyong nodded quickly, "Yeah, I would like that," he said, quieter.

"Bye, Chenle," he left the flower field, giving a last sweet smile to the Chinese boy.

"Bye..."

Looking at the stem from flower he'd picked for Jaehyong, he let out a sigh, "Did I just show him...?"

[♐️]

so far the only close one to be shipped is chenle and jaehyong.

i almost died writing this because it's so fluffy,  i swear this is the softest thing I've written uwu

enjoy!