chapter 24

Y/N's pov

It was almost midnight and I don't sleep that deep these days. I heard a knock in our door... I was too lazy to open

"Jisooooyahhh, open the door " I threw the pillow on her ....she cursed me and went to open the door.

"Sorry to disturb..but I want to meet Lisa" I heard a male voice and I knew who it was Jungkook.. I instantly shot up from my bed.

"Why are you her ...at this time ?" I asked him. I don't want any drama now ...plus jisoo was giving her death glare to me . Now if I disturb her any more she would definitely kill me here.

I stepped out and closed the door in order to save myself from sleepless monster Jisoo.

"Whatever it is let's talk in the morning" I said annoyedly . I tried to open the room door but Jisoo had locked it already. I could imagine jungkook already smirking at me.

"I changed my mind...say" I managed to make it up but I know he was probably laughing at me .

"It's Sam bday in few minutes ... Jimin and others wanted you to come for a surprise party" he said. Oh and here I thought he was here for me .....I kind off judged him.

"Oh okay..but how... One ,People aren't allowed to go out the campus and two I am in night pyjamas" I whined.

"We are going secretly plus Jin gave permission ...den for your dress ...what is magic there for ... sometimes apply your theoretical knowledge" he hissed.He is still available the same arrogant jungkook to me ...argghhh... eventhough the things he told was  ri*cough*ght*cough*

I went to a dark corner of the corridor . I thought of a dress which was a simple party wear or something of that type and changed into it

 I thought of a dress which was a simple party wear or something of that type and changed into it

"Let's go" I said as I came towards him. He gave me a mixture of reaction.

"Is it bad ?" I frowned. Ofcourse I didn't dress for him 😅!! But I felt bad.

"No..it's perfect" he said. I was happy for a minute.

"Let's go then " he told. Then he let out his hand ...I dint know what to do .. should I hold it again?

"The place we are going to teleport is a little bit far so  hold me tight " he said. After a backing out a second ...I holded his hand .. trusting him.

Sure..it was a little bit dizzy to teleport....I stumbled a bit but he made sure to help me.

The place we arrived was very beautiful...the stars were shining brightly..the moon's reflection on the river near a big manor was almost like a fantasy painting...but strangely it was as if I was here before.

"Really pretty " I told out."This is Sam's Ancestoral property .. now it's their vacation house as her family lives near family " he told and he moved towards the manor as I followed him.

"They told they would be in the back yard " he murmured.

"Happy birthday to Sam ... happy birthday t-" I could hear a lot of sound coming..oh god that means the cake cutting ceremony is going on...I rushed towards the lighted area .

"Happy birthday to you " I said breathing heavily after a short run... they all looked stunned..may be they are shook because they didn't expect me .

"MY SHIP IS SAILING AGAIIIIIN"sam shouted and then I noticed I had accidentally grabbed jungkook's hand while running here. Shit.

I immediately let his hand ...both myself and Jungkook were red like tomato.

"It's not-thing li-like what you are thinking ...it was just an accident " nope their gaze still didn't change.

I ,then wantedly stamped Jungkook's shoes. "Say something " I told the jungkook who was Jungshook.

"Aan giftuuu...where is the gift?" He asked..gift ? Why jungkook ... couldn't you think of something else.. where would I go for one nowww

"Ohhh...gift ..woww where is it ?" She asked almost jumping..aish jungkook you have got no jams.

"What is a better gift than me in this world for you ??" Jimin cuddled Sam... usually if he had told something this cringy I would have thrown stones at him..but now nahhh saviour 🙄❤.

"It's been  really a long time since we've been together like this " Jhope cooed.

"How have you been idiot " Taetae wrapped his arms around my neck which seriously felt like he was wrestling ..I hit his hands continuous until he left me giving an innocent face .

I hit his hands continuous until he left me giving an innocent face

We started eating together ...it was really good being with them after all the times .. it was hilarious .. tae was being extra like himself.. Jimin was so hyper and loud.. yoongi spoke almost around 8 lines which was the highest I have heard from him...well hobi was making weird noises...Jin was ofcourse making some worst jokes which only Namjoon and Jimin laughed ...and Sam was so overactive as usual...as for jungkook ..he was strangely quite ....now and then he flashed smile.

"We will go in now ..it's getting colder" Sam told.

As soon as I stepped in the manor

There were sudden images flashing in my mind...I felt sad and sorrowful...I felt pain in my heart ... thats what I remember ...so I guess I fainted .

To Be Continued
____________________________

So yes happy Festa day armiesss ❤...it's my second Festa and I am so happy that I found them...

So about the story... there is a new plot coming up 😊😊 and my second book "Match made in hell" would end very soon 😫😫

Sarangeyo ❤