chapter 25

Y/n's pov

I woke up to see a familiar but new room.I was still wearing the same dress...the room was dark because of the curtains being closed. Only I was in the room and the room was pretty tidy.

The comforters smelled like just the scent I know....it's jungkook ofcourse...so I am back to the training area but not my room...his room.

I saw the clock and it was only 3 a.m. usually the reporting time was 7 and I felt too tired to get up ...he wasn't here and I am sure Jisoo won't open the door so why not?

I closed my eyes and thought about things happened the previous night...why did I faint ?? I saw few images.. which never happened in my life..but I saw Jungkook and Sam in it ..weird.

I saw the door knob turn, indicating that Jungkook was coming into the room . I shut my eyes quickly...I don't know why I decided to act to sleep but I did.

I could feel him climbing onto the bed next to me ...a part of me wanted to shout at him and go out from there..but another wanted to stay beside him.. without any fight or quarrels. I pretended to be in sleep to be the latter person.

I knew he was facing me as I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin.
He gently caressed my face... this might sound crazy but it was amazingly good to be like that....it is true that I miss him ...

"You know how blessed I feel now....you being this close to me... I have been dreaming this almost everyday" he said in a very low voice but pretty audible in the quite room. Why would he dream ...it is not that he loves me... everything was just an assignment for him.

"I love you...more than anything in this world... I want to be with you and protect you everyday.. every moment "he said. Huh ...he what ? No he is lieing ..may be another task huh?! .

"I wish I could ask you to forgive when you are looking at me " forgive? really ,then why not say it directly .

"But i- I can't...I feel how hurt you are ...I am shattered into a broken glass everytime you think about me and end up being hurt .... I curse myself for having the power to read your mind right now" I felt his tears hit my hand . He was crying . I quickly shot up .
He looked at me in a painful way ...I couldn't stop being bothered by seeing him suffer. I pulled into a hug ... without any words.

I pulled out from the hug myself..."jungkook ...you know time is the only thing that heals everything...and I need it " I knew he would feel bad but I had to.

"Yess... yeas... I umm understand ..i know you will comeback to...after all we are soulmates " he said slightly smiling

"We what??!!!"

To be continued
_______________________
Short chapter- I am so sorry 🙈❤..I know it's been a long time ...my college has started and I am a lil busy...I will try to post as frequently as possible and please do read my other book if you get time ❤❤