Prologue

ALDRIC ORTEGA was born from a high class family in the Philippines. After he graduated high school, he moved to Hong Kong to continue his college. He earned his bachelor and masteral degree in business administration at Polytechnique University (PolyU)Hung Hom, and he graduated as Summa Cum Laude.

He later characterized himself as being impatient with formal schooling and eager to start working and go into business. He kick-started building and selling homes at his first project, the Ortega's Homes Phase 1 and 2 in Yuen Long district, initially with 500 units and would have resulted to be the country's largest home building company, with an emphasis on low-priced mass housing. A notable innovation of Ortega's companies was to sell house and lot packages, when the common practice at the time was to sell lots for future homeowners to build upon. The number of homes built by Ortega's companies totaled to over 200,000 units in just 2 years.

Aldric also ventured into coffee shop business, holding companies and a lot more.

At the age of twenty four he became the top one richest businessman around the globe.

In the midst of his success, Aldric missed one piece of his life...the so called "LOVE". A busy person with a huge responsibility had no time for romance.

--------
-----------
What do you think, did he found the one that crash his busy life?

Let's take a bit snap👇👇👇

___________
______________

Monday..... his brother Ethan called him early in the morning and Aldric was in a business trip to Singapore. Ethan was nervous and panicking and he didn't know what to do so he decided to call his brother for emergency. In just a second the call connected.

Hello!

Brother, please come to country P as soon as possible.

What's wrong, Why so rush?

Grandma is in the hospital and she's out of control and she's looking for you. She doesn't like to eat and taking her medicines.

Hmm...what happen?

Please brother, grandma needs you and also we have something important that we need to discuss it's about the Company.

Hmmm....is grandma had severe sickness ?

Not really, but she's stubborn.

Aldric smiles and say, Okey! I'll be there tonight after my business meeting with my client. Ethan try to calm grandma and tell her that I'll be coming to see her after an hour.

Thanks brother, bye!

Bye!...Aldric call an emergency meeting to his members as soon as he received the emergency call from Ethan to settle the important matters and review all the documents that he needs to sign so that he'll fly immediately to country P, after a brief meeting Aldric fly to country P. Good thing that Aldric used his private plane. He traveled 3 hours 17 minutes, 1474 miles, 2372 kilometers and 1281 nautical miles. At last he's arrived to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)Philippines without any problem. He directly go to St. Luke's hospital where his grandma hospitalized.

The two brothers going straight to the private room of their lovely but strict grandma. Upon reaching the room, their grandma exactly awake and rushly hug Aldric and say...