10

(Your pov)
Slowly I open the door to the closet and the man who tried to kill me fell forward onto his face. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh eventually I noticed a little bit of blood running out from under his face "oops I think that fall broke his nose"I think to myself. I then grab the man's arm and pulled him into the kitchen leaving a trail of his blood on the floor. Soon enough I reach the door that leads to the garage.i take a deep breath and I stand up straight pooping my back in the process."good damn this guy is heavy"I say out loud. I look down at the unconscious body in front of me and frown,"I'm sorry to say this but have you ever heard of a diet?"I question the body before I open the garage door and drag him inside closeing the door behind me. I sit the man up agenst one of the pipes that we're on the wall and turned around looking fo my box of chains and ropes used for pulling broken down cars. Finally I find the box and I grab one of the ropes and tie a bow line knot that my uncle tought me how to tie right before he died of kidney falier I then put the man's hands behind him and tied them to the pipe . Onece that was done I whent back inside and looks in the cabnets for the first aid kit. "Haha found ya!" I exclame as I grab the box and look through it to see if it has everything I need to fix that guys nose and head. I close the cabnets  and walk back into the garage and sit in front of the passed out man . Suddenly I became very excited, probably because this will be the first time I will atually see all his features ! I gently hold his chin in my hand and i lift his head up his jet black hair was sill covering his face so I talk a bit of it and moved it behind his ear.."WHAT THE FUCK!"I sreach as I crab craw backwards away from the man. I thought I knocked him out but when I only moved a little bit of hair I saw  his cold blue eyes staring at me.