16

(Toby's pov) after a couple hours of driving the girl started to slowly sturr awake damnit we aren't even half way to our destination .I think to myself as I look in the review mirror. I then glance at Jeff who looked back as well and signaled him to go back and do something to keep her from seeing where were going. Jeff nodded and crawled into the back of the van . He started looking around for something to cover her eyes but found nothing."what the fuck am I supposed to do we have nothing to cover her face" Jeff said. I staired at the road and got an idea but Jeff wouldn't like it."take off your hoodie" I said Jeff looked at me confused but did it without arguing ( for once in his life😂)"now put it on her and cover her face with the hood" I said hoping he would cooperate. But this is where the problem began.
(Jeff's pov)
" Put it on her and put the hood over her f-face"Toby said with hope in his voice. "Oh hell no I'm not putting my baby on this ...this...thing!" I yell back at him
Toby:"g-god damnit Jeff just do it and hurry up before she f-fully wakes up!"
Jeff:"fuck no I will not put my jacket on her"
Toby:"Jeff you better f-fucking do this or else I w-will."
Soon enough Toby won the argument and my baby was on the girl with the hood tighed around her face.