So, it was my birthday two days ago...

I turned 17 and here's how the day went...

🔥I had a chemistry exam so I had to go to school.

🔥I had an interview for a documentary so that replaced the sushi place I wanted to try out.

🔥mum decided it was a good idea to not go out for dinner so I had to convince her to go to Nando's, thank god she said yes.

🔥mum also thought it would be a good idea to have me decide my cake rather than surprise me. Not that I had a choice, the cake she bought was the exact same cake mum got for my nan's birthday.

🔥mum knocked on the door and didn't wait for my response so she walked in on me getting changed!

🔥my sister didn't have time to help me with my make-up so I only had time to put mascara and eyeliner on, and the eyeliner wasn't even eyeliner... It was lipliner! So the outcome was awful!

🔥some kid at Nando's was kicking the back of my seat, and as soon as they left, another kid was running around the restaurant and annoying everyone!

🔥I didn't make a birthday wish and didn't eat any cake.

🔥I went to bed at 6:00pm and didn't have the motivation to get up today.

So did I have a good 17th?! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!! YOU TELL ME!!!

HAPPY. COCK-SUCKING. BIRTHDAY. TO ME!!!!